What is the most embarrassing thing you have ever worn?

Status
Not open for further replies.

KREAM

"Can you bring equilibrium?"
Is this real life, dudes seriously wearing track suits 24/7 like eastern Europeans. Next level fob shit.

images.jpeg

:mjlol:

KREAM

I SEE DAMN GEELJIRES THAT WEAR TRACKSUITS ON CAMPUS
SOME GO TO SCHOOL WITH Tracksuits
Some just wear it ALL the damn times.

I have to ask where you're from. Are you Reer Tea and Crumpets, Reer Columbine, Reer didgeridoo or none of the above?

KREAM

Reer tea and Crumpets :gucciwhat::jcoleno:

:pacspit::stevej:

I know reer UK gets roasted alot but I can't lie and say I was surprised. Your FOBs are something else. Not that Reer Moose is that much better.

Lowkey roast. When I was growing up one of my habaryars had a daughter who was just about to hit the age 18. Bright girl, great future ahead of her. Wallahi her dad was a deadbeat, moved to london and married someone else. Missed her coming up.

He tried to establish a relationship with his daughter after all that time. This gaajo offered the girl fanta iyo baaris as a bribe as if it were gold, or some sort of tuition :heh:

She had the phone on speaker so my hooyo, habo, and I heard that. Wallahi the Reer UK is gaajo roast was lit. But this dude was originally apart of the Canadian diaspora (2 years then lived in UK for 16) and he got you guys the L. So I feel for you on the roasts but :dead:

I cant remember actually
Yesterday i looked through older pics and wallahi i always looked so cute when i was a kid

I had this outfit which was fire with flared jeans :ohhhdamn: Everything was always well combined alx for my mother :rejoice::rejoice:

My hair looked cute with the same color beans/clips as the clothes i was wearing and cute braids :obama:

:pacspit::stevej:

I know reer UK gets roasted alot but I can't lie and say I was surprised. Your FOBs are something else. Not that Reer Moose is that much better.

Lowkey roast. When I was growing up one of my habaryars had a daughter who was just about to hit the age 18. Bright girl, great future ahead of her. Wallahi her dad was a deadbeat, moved to london and married someone else. Missed her coming up.

He tried to establish a relationship with his daughter after all that time. This gaajo offered the girl fanta iyo baaris as a bribe as if it were gold, or some sort of tuition :heh:

She had the phone on speaker so my hooyo, habo, and I heard that. Wallahi the Reer UK is gaajo roast was lit. But this dude was originally apart of the Canadian diaspora (2 years then lived in UK for 16) and he got you guys the L. So I feel for you on the roasts but :dead:
Warya fanto iyo bariis amaan sii :mjcry:
Ceebta addunka:ohdamn:

I cant remember actually
Yesterday i looked through older pics and wallahi i always looked so cute when i was a kid

I had this outfit which was fire with flared jeans :ohhhdamn: Everything was always well combined alx for my mother :rejoice::rejoice:

My hair looked cute with the same color beans/clips as the clothes i was wearing and cute braids :obama:
Mashallah
god bless our mothers they are fashionistas

What’s worse is that their tracksuit are not kn properly you can see their pants/underwear

I know this somali fmaily with only guys
And they were the same tracksuits and also, there are holes in it and they still wear it

I hate people like that like what are you trying to be

I know this somali fmaily with only guys
And they were the same tracksuits and also, there are holes in it and they still wear it

I hate people like that like what are you trying to be
Alla ma lacag la’an aa heyso. Wearing tacksuits is one thing. The same ones with holes?? i think they’re trying to imitate pop music stars or caribbean people.

KREAM

Warya fanto iyo bariis amaan sii :mjcry:
Ceebta addunka:ohdamn:

It was like 10 or so years ago but acudubillah I've never seen gaajonimo like that in my life

:ayaanswag:

This neef offered her fanta iyo baaris when she was going to a pre-med program, after not being there for 16 years. That type of xoolonimo blows my mind.

:damn::susp:

It was like 10 or so years ago but acudubillah I've never seen gaajonimo like that in my life

:ayaanswag:

This neef offered her fanta iyo baaris when she was going to a pre-med program, after not being there for 16 years. That type of xoolonimo blows my mind.

:damn::susp:
You didn’t have to go through the details :kendrickcry::kendrickcry:
My condolences I apologize for such humiliation
Maskiinta

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
So I had bought some polo shirts from a local sears. I was feeling fresh af the nigg before. I planned my outfits out for the entire week.wallahi I felt so clean.

So that following morning I'm on the bus and a guy says " is that a Ralph Lauren polo" .
Me not knowing what Ralph Lauren was" no what's that"
Than everyone just started clowning me for wearing a fake polo shirt. They even checked the brand. It was indeed USPA not Ralph. I got crowned on the bus and for the rest of the day at school. Niggas were saying "why are there two niggas on there horse". " that Nigga ain't playing polo he jousting"

They flamed me so bad that I never worse those shirts to school ever again. Kept they strictly at home as pajamas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending