What is the hype about cad cad girls?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have cousins who are (Shanshi & reer banadir. I know a lot about the cadcad culture and what goes on in their homes.

Their women are really obedient to their husbands. The men are also better husbands than 'faradeers' (thats a word they use to describe real Somalis who aren't cadcad).

Their men all work hard for their women and all live under one roof. This rampant single mother culture that exists in our communities is unheard of in theirs.

There's no benefit culture. All my cousins are still married to the same men they married years ago. They are all very practising in the deen too. I just love how they respect one another and iskala dambeyaan (excuse my xoolo af somali).

I have cousins who are (Shanshi & reer banadir. I know a lot about the cadcad culture and what goes on in their homes.

Their women are really obedient to their husbands. The men are also better husbands than 'faradeers' (thats a word they use to describe real Somalis who aren't cadcad).

Their men all work hard for their women and all live under one roof. This rampant single mother culture that exists in our communities is unheard of in theirs.

There's no benefit culture. All my cousins are still married to the same men they married years ago. They are all very practising in the deen too. I just love how they respect one another and iskala dambeyaan (excuse my xoolo af somali).

no wonder they dont claim somali :chrisfreshhah::birdman:

Cad Cads really do not like to intermix with Ethnic Somalis.

My cousin was married to one a couple of years ago and the girls brothers came a couple months into the marriage and beat my cousin badly. My cousin complained to my Uncle and my Dad and we tried to mediate with the Cad Cad family which did not turn out so great.

Long story short my cousin had to divorce his wife because the situation was reaching to the point where we had to call the police on her two older brothers who showed up with weapons one day.

World

VIP
Cad Cads really do not like to intermix with Ethnic Somalis.

My cousin was married to one a couple of years ago and the girls brothers came a couple months into the marriage and beat my cousin badly. My cousin complained to my Uncle and my Dad and we tried to mediate with the Cad Cad family which did not turn out so great.

Long story short my cousin had to divorce his wife because the situation was reaching to the point where we had to call the police on her two older brothers who showed up with weapons one day.
Why would he beat him up after they were married and not before when they were seeing each other?

They also are really good at cooking and to them its more of a hobby than a chore while Somalis consider it a chore. I have neighbours who are reer xamar and their kids as young as 10 are baking desserts and cooking delicious food.

Spot on, same as my observation but you choose to only see the positive side of their culture.
They still retained most of their arab culture especially the obedience, housework and shunning divorce which I see as all positive.
But do cadcad give as much freedom to their women to make their own decisions as somalis do, I've seen arab men control their woman on the smallest things. Also do cadcad beat their woman?

They also are really good at cooking and to them its more of a hobby than a chore while Somalis consider it a chore. I have neighbours who are reer xamar and their kids as young as 10 are baking desserts and cooking delicious food.

Spot on, same as my observation but you choose to only see the positive side of their culture.
They still retained most of their arab culture especially the obedience, housework and shunning divorce which I see as all positive.
But do cadcad give as much freedom to their women to make their own decisions as somalis do, I've seen arab men control their woman on the smallest things. Also do cadcad beat their woman?
wtf we dont beat on our women. Control women what are you talking about? My auntie is on her third husband.

wtf we dont beat on our women. Control women what are you talking about? My auntie is on her third husband.
Thats good to hear, I was just asking if they were like the Arabs in that sense , not implying that they did. Idk much and wanted to know more about them.
And divorce is mostly not a good thing, its really tough on the kids growing up. I feel like Somalis divorce too easily when compared to other Muslim communities.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts