What is the hype about cad cad girls?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have many reer xamar/barwani relatives/family friends. All consider themselves 100% Somali, don't know where this Portuguese, Arab thing came from.
People need to see beyond colour:kodaksmiley:
Ur blind if u think barawanis & somalis are one in the same. Wale these barawanis go around claiming barawani is a somali clan, just like darood or isaaq or hawiye :faysalwtf:. Waar you are a whole ethnicity by itself.

Question is why barawanis, cadcads, & bantus wanna act like they forgot where they came from? Suddenly you're ethnic somali. Waa waali. Even in Ethiopia they know they got ethnic diversity & the term 'ethiopian' is only a word to refer to people who live inside the country. Other than that they're habesha (tigre, amhara), oromo, afar, gurage. So i acknowledge that these minority groups that live inside somalia are somali NATIONALLY BUT NOT ETHNICALLY. Side somali asal yihin?!?!

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
In my experience, I never met one that I found attractive. But, only I met a few, so that skews it. Also, they all smelled like cooking oil or Sambusa. TURN OFF. :susp:

I've literally seen all their videos & she's never said her clan. What qabil is she from? Somalis haven't mixed at all basically with the bantus, which has even fascinated people studying different migrations. The same goes for somalis with barawani/cadcads. However barawani/cadcads have mixed with the bantu population that also live in the coasts. Barawa is filled with barawanis & bantus.

Some people don't like qabil talk, not knowing her qabil or anyone's doesn't mean you can assume it lol. Somalis and benadiris have mixed. Unlike the Bantu they've been there for centuries, all benadiris have a significant amount of Somali admixture. And yes some benadiris have also mixed with Bantu.

Question is why barawanis, cadcads, & bantus wanna act like they forgot where they came from? Suddenly you're ethnic somali. Waa waali. Even in Ethiopia they know they got ethnic diversity & the term 'ethiopian' is only a word to refer to people who live inside the country. Other than that they're habesha (tigre, amhara), oromo, afar, gurage. So i acknowledge that these minority groups that live inside somalia are somali NATIONALLY BUT NOT ETHNICALLY. Side somali asal yihin?!?!

They haven't forgotten. Tons of Somalis falsely claim to be arab, its more honourable that they, who are mixed, rep Somalia. All their known history is in Somalia, their language, culture is unique and similar to Somalis, they have been there centuries. No one is saying they're ethnic full blooded Somali like the others, everyone knows that. But they rep Somalia, as it should be, they're far removed from their other admixtures.

Some people don't like qabil talk, not knowing her qabil or anyone's doesn't mean you can assume it lol. Somalis and benadiris have mixed. Unlike the Bantu they've been there for centuries, all benadiris have a significant amount of Somali admixture. And yes some benadiris have also mixed with Bantu.
Now, this is where you've lost yourself. You said she comes from a "full somali clan", which would mean you would know what it is? So are u also "assuming" or what?
& her husband definitely is 100% cadcad. I study anthropology & this guy isn't some 1 parent is arab + 1 parent is somali thing. I've watched several ancestry dna's of barawanis & cadcads & they all share the common ethnic mixes. Significant middle eastern, southeast bantu, south asian ancestry. There are some somali + barawani mixes, its bound to happen, but it is not at all significant numbers. Barawanis live in closer proximity to bantus than ethnic somalis, take a look at the demographics of barawa. That benadiris have been in somalia longer than bantus means zero. Barawanis are a very tight knit community just like ethnic somalis. Cadcads in general tend to mix more than barawanis, but it is still minor. There are studies that have been conducted that show that ethnic somalis have not been affected by the arrival of these minority groups in somalia on a large scale at all, which many anthropologists & researchers find fascinating.

They haven't forgotten. Tons of Somalis falsely claim to be arab, its more honourable that they, who are mixed, rep Somalia. All their known history is in Somalia, their language, culture is unique and similar to Somalis, they have been there centuries. No one is saying they're ethnic full blooded Somali like the others, everyone knows that. But they rep Somalia, as it should be, they're far removed from their other admixtures.
They are allowed to rep somalia how much they want, but that does not mean they're somalis. Its as simple as that. They need to understand that what they think is a clan, is actually their ethnicity. Its sad cause this just means they don't know their history. No, everyone does not know or say they're not ethnic somalis. As i've said before, they actually believe that barawani stands for their clan or tribe just as hawiye or darood. Its like white americans actually believing they're native americans. The problem is that the government should have calles somalia a ethnic neutral name that could include all different ethnicitys, but because they don't want to acknowledge somalia has non somalis they rather turn a blind eye & exclude them.

Now, this is where you've lost yourself. You said she comes from a "full somali clan", which would mean you would know what it is? So are u also "assuming" or what?
& her husband definitely is 100% cadcad. I study anthropology & this guy isn't some 1 parent is arab + 1 parent is somali thing. I've watched several ancestry dna's of barawanis & cadcads & they all share the common ethnic mixes. Significant middle eastern, southeast bantu, south asian ancestry. There are some somali + barawani mixes, its bound to happen, but it is not at all significant numbers. Barawanis live in closer proximity to bantus than ethnic somalis, take a look at the demographics of barawa. That benadiris have been in somalia longer than bantus means zero. Barawanis are a very tight knit community just like ethnic somalis. Cadcads in general tend to mix more than barawanis, but it is still minor. There are studies that have been conducted that show that ethnic somalis have not been affected by the arrival of these minority groups in somalia on a large scale at all, which many anthropologists & researchers find fascinating.

Well I don't really mean just the past. My grandfather on my moms side is barwani, my other 3 grandparents are full ethnic Somali, from different Somali clans. All I'm saying is you can't assume what someone is by looking at them. She's from a Somali clan, idk if she has 'cadcad' grandparents, great grandparents etc, somewhere down the line, that would explain her results.

I was simply saying don't assume

Well I don't really mean just the past. My grandfather on my moms side is barwani, my other 3 grandparents are full ethnic Somali, from different Somali clans. All I'm saying is you can't assume what someone is by looking at them. She's from a Somali clan, idk if she has 'cadcad' grandparents, great grandparents etc, somewhere down the line, that would explain her results.

I was simply saying don't assume
So your point is don't assume, ok. But you continue to say she's from a somali clan...& u don't know her qabil?!? :ayaanswag:

& its interesting u only said ur hawiye b4, but now you're part barawani. This explains why you're so adamant that they're somali :cosbyhmm:

So your point is don't assume, ok. But you continue to say she's from a somali clan...& u don't know her qabil?!? :ayaanswag:

& its interesting u only said ur hawiye b4, but now you're part barawani. This explains why you're so adamant that they're somali :cosbyhmm:

You don't need to know her qabil, clearly she doesn't want to share it and she's said on here she's from a large Somali clan.

...bc I am hawiye. We take our fathers clan no? and its 1/4 idk why you people hang onto that. Anyway they are Somali nationals, they have mixed with Somalis, they speak Somali, and all their known history is in Somalia. They're a small minority anyway, idk what all the fuss is about.

idk why you said interesting like its a revelation, lol most people on this forum know.

You don't need to know her qabil, clearly she doesn't want to share it and she's said on here she's from a large Somali clan.

...bc I am hawiye. We take our fathers clan no? and its 1/4 idk why you people hang onto that. Anyway they are Somali nationals, they have mixed with Somalis, they speak Somali, and all their known history is in Somalia. They're a small minority anyway, idk what all the fuss is about.

idk why you said interesting like its a revelation, lol most people on this forum know.
Idk why it was so hard for u to say that she's said she's from a large clan. Kept tiptoeing around it. Coulda saved ur time. But since its not known, imma take it with a big ass grain of salt :samwelcome:

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
I heard seattle has hottest somali girls. Is this true?

I can't not answer that saxib. I haven't traveled enough to make a comment. That being said, Seattle does have a sizable population of Somali girls that are 7/10+. But, you can't tell which one had 100 dicks or 1,000 :mjlol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts