What is the general consensus among sheikhs in regards to free will?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
Not directly but indirectly.

“So set your face toward the religion, as one by nature upright; the instinctive (religion) which God has created in mankind. There is no altering (the laws) of God’s creation. That is the right religion but most people do not know.” Surah Ar-Rum
Well things have changed now. non native immigrants have populated all over the world hence why different religions are practiced in every country. I think verses like this one can be rephrased in the Quran if you have a valid reason.
Let's not follow the Hadith and reform Islam.

Look at the whole page not just one particular section.
I can't read the whole thing however I skimmed through it and it's the usual gaalo shenanigans they take the most outdated not used tafsiir from someone who's not native in the Arabic language and then say it's a fact if you don't see their agenda and biases then I'm sorry for you

The knowledge of predestination is meaningless if you can’t defy it or disprove it. If God wills everything then you can’t distinguish that from your free will, they become the same.

Actually Free Will becomes a simple prediction if God knows about the future.

Free will + qadr = prediction or foreknowledge

But God does also create our choices since our choices are within his creation, not separate.

The knowledge of predestination is meaningless if you can’t defy it or disprove it. If God wills everything then you can’t distinguish that from your free will, they become the same.

Actually Free Will becomes a simple prediction if God knows about the future.

Free will + qadr = prediction or foreknowledge

But God does also create our choices since our choices are within his creation, not separate.
Well reasoned.

Now that you've left, im curious. Are you still considering procreating with a somali woman? I'd suggest you start going for cadaan instead.

Now that you've left, im curious. Are you still considering procreating with a somali woman? I'd suggest you start going for cadaan instead
I don't like somali women but it would be hypocritical of me to preach about ethnic purity yet run off with an ajnabi.

I don't like somali women but it would be hypocritical of me to preach about ethnic purity yet run off with an ajnabi.
Ethno-nationalism doesn't make sense especially as a Somali athiest. Why would you be proud of being from an ethnicity, which is something you had no control over. What your ancestors have done whether good or bad , has nothing to do with you. So no need for this pride. Reconsider ajnabi...

Ethno-nationalism doesn't make sense especially as a Somali athiest. Why would you be proud of being from an ethnicity, which is something you had no control over. What your ancestors have done whether good or bad , has nothing to do with you. So no need for this pride. Reconsider ajnabi...
The pride in culture, language and traditions doesn't make sense to you?

(Sahih International)
Indeed, this is a reminder, so whoever wills may take to his Lord a way.

-Sura Al-Muzzammil, Ayah 19

(Sahih International)
And say, "The truth is from your Lord, so whoever wills - let him believe; and whoever wills - let him disbelieve." Indeed, We have prepared for the wrongdoers a fire whose walls will surround them. And if they call for relief, they will be relieved with water like murky oil, which scalds [their] faces. Wretched is the drink, and evil is the resting place.

-Sura Al-Kahf, Ayah 29

The pride in culture, language and traditions doesn't make sense to you?
I'd want our people to keep our culture, language and traditions alive of course. But you as an athiest, would have a hard time since all of what we do is intertwined with our religion.
You mixing with others doesn't mean that Somali culture, language and tradition will be lost. On the contrary, since you've left the religion you'd help preserve us by not procreating with a Somali. Ajnabi women will be less headache too kkk.

@landheer
Advice from the bottom of my heart.
These retards like horner, kaffir, are all mere trolls who leave islam for emotional reasons and spend their whole livrs confusing ppl about the truth. If you want to learn about your religion, ask a sheikh, dnt ask anyone here on sspot.
Emotional reasons? Really? Tell me more about them. I'm not a Muslim for one reason and one reason only. There is no evidence for Islam being from a supernatural being. In fact it's as unremarkable as about any other religion there is today. And listening to Muslims try to explain why theirs is the true faith often involves stretching the meaning of Quranic verses far beyond what any tafsir is suggesting. The same mental gymnastics other religious people perform. Honestly have you never listened to Christian proselytizers explain why Christianity is the one true faith? But since you were born into a Muslim family you have no problem believing that that Islam is the one true religion. Just like every other religious person who's ever lived.

You want to know what's retarded? Actually believing that Muhammad's night journey or Noah's boat trip could have possibly happened.

I'd want our people to keep our culture, language and traditions alive of course. But you as an athiest, would have a hard time since all of what we do is intertwined with our religion.
You mixing with others doesn't mean that Somali culture, language and tradition will be lost. On the contrary, since you've left the religion you'd help preserve us by not procreating with a Somali. Ajnabi women will be less headache too kkk.
Somali culture is not closely intertwined with religion, most somali nomads didn't even know how to pray.

Somali culture is not closely intertwined with religion, most somali nomads didn't even know how to pray.
Cv6uHWZWIAA3pbu.jpg
DTPPjHGXkAAkMZl.jpg

You mean the six articles of faith? Please rephrase your sentence if you don't I might be having a huge fucking brainfart.
I'm talking about what Somalis value culturally, it's more closer to Islam than secularism and i'm not talking about articles of faith or praying. Every people have their own set of values and yours is now more closer to cadaan than somali.

I'm talking about what Somalis value culturally, it's more closer to Islam than secularism and i'm not talking about articles of faith or praying. Every people have their own set of values and yours is now more closer to cadaan than somali.
My core set of values are exactly the same as any other somali muslim or non muslim as we have all been raised from the same cultural background. I am closer to somali than cadaan.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Y'all are arguing about who should go with who online, when none of y'all will go for each other. Why are you guys wasting time bickering on things you have no control over? That's dumb.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts