What is the difference between praying in English or Arabic?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abkaal

Mudug menaces don't mince their words
@xalimathe6 and her kind of people are not really religious muslims to begin with. they only follow it by tradition, @government @Wardheere wallahi you guys are masaakiin Let her do what she wants. She wants to pave a road to hell, she is free to do so.

How the munafiqun in Al Hadid lose their faith: Brief Summary.

1. They put themselves in a bad environment, assuming that it will not effect them.

2. Procrastinating. Realisation they are in a bad company but the false belief that they will "change soon", assuming they can stop whenever they wish until it gets too late and difficult to get out of that cycle.

3. Perpetual Guilt seeps in. Because there is still a flicker of light in their heart, but with the help of Satan they begin to blame Islam for these feelings, the hamster wheel rationalisation comes into motion to justify.

4. Doubt settles in. The desire for jannah and the fear for hell gone. Only lowly worldly things motivate them (money, fame, leisure, pleasure etc) they have no other aspirations in life beyond this.

5. False hope that those petty worldly things will eventually bring happiness, but alas it never happens, they either never get it, or if they do get it! are never satisfied with it!

Last edited:
No need to attack the girl for asking a simple question, i dunno man, it just seems so stupid to have to say words in a language you don't understand, i can't wrap my head around that :francis:

But i don't understand Arabic sxb :ayaanswag:
Then go read tafsiir but don't come here telling us to say god is great which is not even the direct translation of Allah akbar that alone makes her argument quite dumb. Anyways if you don't know Arabic read tafsir in English or whatever language you know but in salah it has to be in Arabic I'm sure you memorize alfatiha and qul huwa ala

Then go read tafsiir but don't come here telling us to say god is great which is not even the direct translation of Allah akbar that alone makes her argument quite dumb. Anyways if you don't know Arabic read tafsir in English or whatever language you know but in salah it has to be in Arabic I'm sure you memorize alfatiha and qul huwa ala

Yh of course i can read it, just the understanding part that is the problem

Status
Not open for further replies.