What is the difference between an AA and a somali?

Is there a difference?

• Yes

Votes: 51 68.9%
  • No

Votes: 14 18.9%
  • Yes but veeeeery slight

Votes: 9 12.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The fact that we can’t even mention there is a problem let’s me know Somali community are fucked.

It’s ncie to know all the sane non-trolls on this forum whether they are Muslim or gaal have one thing in common. We were not brought up with Somali friends.

Until coming on to somalispot I didn’t know there were people obsessed with mixed marriages, black people and what other Somali people did with their lives.

the good thing about all of this is we were not raised in Somalia and being around Somalis is a choice not a necessity.
Well I only have Somali friends sooo :ayaanswag:
Unless you weren't including me in this:mjlol::browtf:

Last edited:
Another major difference and possibly the reasons for high rate of mental issues in the somali community:

They marry their cousins and sh*t. Extreme in-breeding.
Do you even have any stats for half this shit? My nigga quoting a whole load of bs.
AAs abuse drugs and alcohol for a living. AAs have bare stds and shit. We can go on and on and on. So in all fairness you mentioning these problems is stupid

@PhaedrusHunt here we go let’s blame the West

Somalis were killing eachother over tribe before America got involved.
Somalis were killing eachother before Ethiopia got involved.
The ICU you are promoting reinstated law and order by chopping peoples hands...let’s swap anarchy for medevil theology.

If Somalis are really fighting because of other states, doesn’t that emphasise the low IQ point even further...that we can fight eachother for 30+ years because other nations are pulling our puppet string. Somalis need to take some responsibility, stop blaming the West, Ethiopia, Kenya, Somali bantus, Israel...we have free will!

Ynow the fightings are mostly in the south, al kebab has mostly Madows and other minority, the rest of the country is ready to move on, the capital is surrounded by dumb minority.

Maybe a mass cleansing isn’t so bad?

If you’re neighbor to dumb people they will bring you down, your entire effort becomes meaningless

The fact that we can’t even mention there is a problem let’s me know Somali community are fucked.

It’s ncie to know all the sane non-trolls on this forum whether they are Muslim or gaal have one thing in common. We were not brought up with Somali friends.

Until coming on to somalispot I didn’t know there were people obsessed with mixed marriages, black people and what other Somali people did with their lives.

the good thing about all of this is we were not raised in Somalia and being around Somalis is a choice not a necessity.
I disnt even make that connection :ohhh:
Those raised around only somalis are more sensitive and cant take a drop of criticism.

@PhaedrusHunt here we go let’s blame the West

Somalis were killing eachother over tribe before America got involved.
Somalis were killing eachother before Ethiopia got involved.
The ICU you are promoting reinstated law and order by chopping peoples hands...let’s swap anarchy for medevil theology.

If Somalis are really fighting because of other states, doesn’t that emphasise the low IQ point even further...that we can fight eachother for 30+ years because other nations are pulling our puppet string. Somalis need to take some responsibility, stop blaming the West, Ethiopia, Kenya, Somali bantus, Israel...we have free will!

Yeah but who funded the rebels that brought down Barre’s regime? Who signed away our historic rights to our lands way before independence? I know you have a anti-Somali male agenda, but at least have the decency to address all the factors - mainly foreign interference - that have led to state collapse in Somalia.

Ynow the fightings are mostly in the south, al kebab has mostly Madows and other minority, the rest of the country is ready to move on, the capital is surrounded by dumb minority.

Maybe a mass cleansing isn’t so bad?

If you’re neighbor to dumb people they will bring you down, your entire effort becomes meaningless
Lol not really most are hawiye darood isaaq and RX

Do you even have any stats for half this shit? My nigga quoting a whole load of bs.
AAs abuse drugs and alcohol for a living. AAs have bare stds and shit. We can go on and on and on. So in all fairness you mentioning these problems is stupid

Stats? Oh you want stats now!?? I don't see you asking for stats when you pos are talking chit about AAs. Now you want stats?? Here i got your stats right here <insert pic of arab grabbing his crotch>.

Lol!!!

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
no seriously what is the difference? Tbh my family dont go into the somali community too much so i always lived in my own world and my friends were mainly arabs and indians/pakis. My parents never cared for the somali community cause they saw them as bad influences and only befriended a few families that were educated and had our mentality. So I always thought that somalis are normal.......boy was I wrong. I started getting into the somali community in my city a bit more this summer and acudubillah i had to ask myself ‘what is the difference between us and the AA community’ ?

1. Both are uneducated, calaacal about discrimination and blame it solely on that. Both cry about their overlords. AAs whine about whites and somalis about Arabs. They cry about what they are viewed as in those communities constantly.

2. Both populate the jails like no other. Dont come to me with your its the socio economic situation bla bla bla its the same for AAs uuus.

3. Perhaps its deen then right? Nope. Half of yall can barely be considered muslims. Abdis seem to think islamic rulings dont apply to them and if a xaliimo thinks the same shes a .

4. we have a bunch of druggie and alcoholic somalis and so do AAs. Somalis trynna normalize marijuana now too yaab.

5. Listen to degenerate qashin music and make that same degenerate qashin music.

6. Perhaps its the strong family foundation and household we have? Lol we got cousins jumping on each other in the masjid and abdis manipulating their hooyos. We got shitty parenting techniques as well somali parents turn a blind eye to their kids shenanigans and when its too late they get all heart broken and send them to somalia.

7. AAs are known for having shitty diets eating too much junk and being overweight. Somalis in the diaspora eat like qashin and have no physical activity the amount of fat people is worrying. Even the skinny ones are actually sknny fat akhas. We praise overweight women just like AAs do calling it ‘thick’. Fat over the elbows is not a look ladies.

8. Xaanis prevalent. The amount of garbage somali women circulate and spend their time talking about is concerning. This isnt even just the habos but the girls as well.

9. Perhaps its because we have dhaqan right? Lol who are you kidding somali kids are lost ones and even post dhaqan celis have 0 dhaqan. If i didnt see your face id think theyre just another AA tbh. Language? Loooll if i had a penny for everytime a somali kid said ‘i can understand it completely but i cant speak it’ id be rich.

10. Simpleton mentality. Are physically incapable of analyzing and thinking. They all jump to conclusions and will get offended by the dumbest shit and see it as a personal attack. They blow things out of proportion. This is how a lot of beef starts ive noticed.

So seriously what is the difference? The only thing somalis boast about is being pretty and honestly after seeing some of yall thats up for debate:fantasia2:
‘But but but ...We ArE cUsHiTeS’

Overall alx my parents raised me with educated somalis and only other ajnabi muslims. Somalis are a fucking disaster. now put your personal feelings aside and look at the somali community objectively, is there really a difference?

All of yall that are gonna scream sElF hAtEr!!!!! Can leave.
You are the living embodiment of point 10.

Our body is not hard like them. We r soft like White people

:kodaksmiley: Why because i dont care about them anymore than i care about an cadcad or any other minority? Or because i dont believe in some next conspiracy theories? Or is it because i criticized somalis and not bantus?
No because you created this thread with a clear anti somali agenda.

Muji

VIP
Yeah but who funded the rebels that brought down Barre’s regime? Who signed away our historic rights to our lands way before independence? I know you have a anti-Somali male agenda, but at least have the decency to address all the factors - mainly foreign interference - that have led to state collapse in Somalia.

Yawn

I have taken those things in to consideration but other countries have gone through genocides, severe colonialism (where all of their resources were taken), shit Vietnam was even sprayed with chemicals that still causes problems for their children and their agriculture. But do you know what the difference is? When their foreign enemies left they reconciled and brokered peace!

Vietnam was hit with much more force than Somalia and they are not a failed state who are killing eachother over tribes and chopping off vaginas.

Pretty soon Iraq and Syria will have peace and it will just be Afghanistan and Somalia talking about something that happened years ago.

We can either pretend we are a hopeless bunch who are being continuously outsmarted by outside forces, or we can accept some responsibility for why Somalia is the way it is..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts