What is the difference between an AA and a somali?

Is there a difference?

• Yes

Votes: 51 68.9%
  • No

Votes: 14 18.9%
  • Yes but veeeeery slight

Votes: 9 12.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
How are you going to compare Somalis who have been brainwashed into ghetto culture, to African Americans who have that ghetto culture? Somali culture is not about gangs, not about "fucking es", nor is it about getting gold teeth and drinking alcohol. Somali culture is very conservative and religious.

Theyre more AA than Somali in my eyes

America is the country of AAs arsehole. They contributed immensely to the building of that country that many of you are now running to for life. Again peep the video I posted.
So what we are doing it for our own benefit after we reach goals and ambitions we will return to our homelands with everything we achieved here:russsmug::shaq::rejoice:

That is the point drip. Nobody knows or care to know about your culture. AAs on the other hand set worldwide trends with theirs.

Another difference:
AAs although building their own unique culture....it is infused with European influence whereas somalis are heavily arab influenced.

I think we can all agree on that one.
Sooo? I'd rather have that only we know about our culture and for it to be a secret kept from the rest of the world.
When a culture spreads worldwide and everyone starts copying it, it loses its uniqueness.

Muji

VIP
@Viva Benadir

You have a tough time wth history don’t you?

Out of those 400 years for 200 years African Americans were enslaved and were building America- I’m not sure what type of progress you expected them to make.

Then there were jimmy crow laws, where despite not being allowed to vote, segregation and being blocked from positions of power, they still maanged to create businesses and a culture that has influenced the world.

Even after the civil rights movements they still experience discrimination in terms of job opportunities and housing.

Compared to them Somalis were given free housing, free Medicare, free education and food, whilst contributing nothing.

Saying AAs have had a 400 year head start is quite literally a historically ignorant thing to say.

US-Blacks-picking-cotton-1897.jpg

:lawd::lawd:
:rejoice:
slave-auction-virginia.jpg

@Viva Benadir

You have a tough time wth history don’t you?

Out of those 400 years for 200 years African Americans were enslaved and were building America- I’m not sure what type of progress you expected them to make.

Then there jimmy crow laws, where despite not being allowed to vote, segregation and blocked from positions of power, they still maanged to create businesses and a culture that has influenced across the world.

Even after the civil rights movements were America killed their leaders they still experience discrimination in terms of job opportunities and housing.

Compared to them Somalis were given free housing, free Medicare, free education and food, whilst contributing nothing.

Saying AAs have had a 400 year head start is quite literally a historically ignorant thing to say.
Give the somali community a fking chance. Do you expect the second generation children of refugees to influence the world in 20 years? Its pathetic. Change and development takes time

Did i mention that you chop up your women's clits??

Another difference:

somalis have the lowest of IQs
IQ test isn't real, and besides that, an IQ test was never done on Somalia :noneck:
They took the test from poor tribes in Ethiopia and Kenya, split them in 2 and said that's the IQ on Somalis. It's bullocks.
Kenyans and Ethiopians aren't dumb either. But yeah go ahead and believe that white supremacist, that took those "test" :farmajoyaab:

I have pictures of somalis packed into unsavory boats TODAY making the trip across oceans....DELIBERATELY....to get away from their own king. I won't post the pictures though because again i have phucking class.

AAs ancestors were FORCED to make that trip as well and they also suffered.

So there is a point of similarity even as the differences are pointed out.

Rahtid!

Let's go....i'm into this.

Muji

VIP
Give the somali community a fking chance. Do you expect the second generation children of refugees to influence the world in 20 years? Its pathetic. Change and development takes time

I was just pointing out the ignorance of your comment.

You were making out that African Americans had 400 years where they could self-actualise and improve their condition, without taking to account the true reality of their history.

This one alone tells you all you need to know...but there are many more of course:

- somalis have destroyed a whole entire country. somalis are one of few groups with the dubious distinction of creating a failed state....so not only are you different from AAs...you are in fact stand alone in that regard......more to come.

You do realise that it was West Africans who led the white man to the tribal settlements right? And that it was other Africans who sold slaves to the white man? No lie, tribes who would war with each other would sell POW’s to the whites for weapons and food just to continue the fighting. Say want you want about Somalis but at least we never sold each other out to foreigners like that. Also, blacks in America had slaves too. :francis:

"At the PEAK of slavery in 1860, only 1.4% of Americans owned slaves. What your history books (don't) tell you is that 3,000 blacks owned a total of 20,000 slaves the same year."

You’re very ignorant on why somalia is in this mess right now but I’m honestly tired of explaining this. Just to summarise the ICU got the country back but the U.S via its African satellite nations came and destroyed the progress we were making. Not to mention the historic lands that were signed over to kenya and Ethiopia, the West supporting anti regime forces during barres’s administration, sanctions, neo-colonialism etc

Read a book sometime. :samwelcome:

Last edited:
Let's take the level of acidity down for a minute:

somalis eat bannana for breakfast lunch and dinner....AAs like other stuff i'm told.

Rahtid!

Muji

VIP
I have pictures of somalis packed into unsavory boats TODAY making the trip across oceans....DELIBERATELY....to get away from their own king. I won't post the pictures though because again i have phucking class.

AAs ancestors were FORCED to make that trip as well and they also suffered.

So there is a point of similarity even as the differences are pointed out.

Rahtid!

Let's go....i'm into this.

@onlyme if Somalis are making light humour of slavery then you have every right to defend yourself.

You are absolutely right about the low IQ, we can see it being acted out in here where they dish out the most disgusting abuse but get upset when it’s reciprocated.

I was just pointing out the ignorance of your comment.

You were making out that African Americans had 400 years where they could self-actualise and improve their condition, without taking to account the true reality of their history.
They have been in the us for 400 years yet are on average the poorest in the us. Stop over exaggerating their success.

Us low IQ somalis enslaved you and made you our for centuries.

Africans were enslaving other africans all over the place....but you are right...as a historical point. AAs were victims of slavery and somalis were enablers of slavery. That's a valid difference.

Well done!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending