What is the difference between an AA and a somali?

Is there a difference?

• Yes

Votes: 51 68.9%
  • No

Votes: 14 18.9%
  • Yes but veeeeery slight

Votes: 9 12.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Our body is not hard like them. We r soft like White people

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHahahahahhahahahhahahhahhaahah! Just got back to my computer and i'm greeted with this wisdom.

Hey old bag...your somali boy needs stats. YOu have stats for this!??

Rahtid!

Subeer

Men are asleep but at death they will awake!
Yawn

I have taken those things in to consideration but other countries have gone through genocides, severe colonialism (where all of their resources were taken), shit Vietnam was even sprayed with chemicals that still causes problems for their children and their agriculture. But do you know what the difference is? When their foreign enemies left they reconciled and brokered peace!

Vietnam was hit with much more force than Somalia and they are not a failed state who are killing eachother over tribes and chopping off vaginas.

Pretty soon Iraq and Syria will have peace and it will just be Afghanistan and Somalia talking about something that happened years ago.

We can either pretend we are a hopeless bunch who are being continuously outsmarted by outside forces, or we can accept some responsibility for why Somalia is the way it is..

You know @Knowles its somali women in somalia who encourage their daugthers to get circumcised, or else other women in the town will think shes a dh!lo

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHahahahahhahahahhahahhahhaahah! Just got back to my computer and i'm greeted with this wisdom.

Hey old bag...your somali boy needs stats. YOu have stats for this!??

Rahtid!

I think u r insane.

sincerely, old hag.

Yawn

I have taken those things in to consideration but other countries have gone through genocides, severe colonialism (where all of their resources were taken), shit Vietnam was even sprayed with chemicals that still causes problems for their children and their agriculture. But do you know what the difference is? When their foreign enemies left they reconciled and brokered peace!

Vietnam was hit with much more force than Somalia and they are not a failed state who are killing eachother over tribes and chopping off vaginas.

Pretty soon Iraq and Syria will have peace and it will just be Afghanistan and Somalia talking about something that happened years ago.

We can either pretend we are a hopeless bunch who are being continuously outsmarted by outside forces, or we can accept some responsibility for why Somalia is the way it is..
Tell the Somali women to stop FGM they are the ones doing it behind our backs. If my wife does FGM to my daughter I would divorce her and take my daughter from her.

When Somali men on somalispot disrespect Somali women we call them out.
Where is your hate for somali men coming from:childplease:

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Somalians looking down on other blacks while sucking up to Arabs and pakis
tenor.gif

Muji

VIP
Tell the Somali women to stop FGM they are the ones doing it behind our backs. If my wife does FGM to my daughter I would divorce her and take my daughter from her.

When Somali men on somalispot disrespect Somali women we call them out.
Where is your hate for somali men coming from:childplease:

Fgm originated from the fact that A somali man would divorce a woman if she was not a virgin
If we had a high IQ we would look to change the attitudes of Somali men who equate a woman’s worth to the size of her vagina
But instead we thought the solution was to sew the girls vagina together

When a Somali woman does something it’s always to please somali men.

Also, I defend the truth not Somali women or Somali men!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending