What is on your mind right now?

DeadStar

I dare u to show yourself.
Am I the only one who unwatches a thread after I reply to it?

f*ck y’all and your notifications. I just want notifications that involves me.

Last edited:

DeadStar

Don’t you just have that one friend who always thinks that every single wants to f*ck them or is attracted to the?

I’m like “Nigga wtf”

:pachah1:

You should be wearing hijab already sister fear Allah :uCkf6mf:

+ why are somali girls all suddenly cutting off all their hair?
I do fear Allah wym :browtf:
This is the first time I've heard of this, Is it common? Besides, I'm not going for anything drastic; maybe shoulder length.

I do fear Allah wym :browtf:
This is the first time I've heard of this, Is it common? Besides, I'm not going for anything drastic; maybe shoulder length.

Yeah hella popular in the UK alot of somali girls are even going bald; something about hair growing better when you cut it:susp:

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
getting a haircut soon, if anything goes wrong I think I'll start wearing the hijab
lupe1.png

DeadStar

Not again. I’m done with this shit. You want me to be transparent with you. I’ll grant your wish Wallahi.

DeadStar

i notice everything idk if it’s a gift or a curse. They’re things I’ve seen I can never unsee Wallahi.
And I hate myself for it.

DeadStar

I don’t really care what my siblings think of me. Ask me for money I’ll give you. Ask me for a place to sleep I’ll give it to you. Ask me for anything, if im able to give I’ll give it to you. Not because I want your love, praise or approval but because I’ll one day die and I don’t want to be punished because I was a bad brother.
But the day you say what you feel about me out loud..... Allah help you, I’ll f*ck you up like a fucking stranger and you’re dead to me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DeadStar

People will always gossip and talk shit behind your back, I just keep it cool out of respect I have for the friendship you have with my parents. But make no mistake you fuckers Wallahi I’ll burn those bridges if I ever have to.

DeadStar

I really hate talking about people’s lives, I really hate for my flaws to be the talk of town or for Somali hooyos to gossip, you old c*nt I’ll f*ck you up and don’t give a shit about respect. I called you out Infront of your kids. Shame on you!!! Shame on you!!!!!! Shame on you!!!
Gossiping about a kid whose the age of your own kids. Wallahi some people think everybody’s to f*ck with and destroy their reputation. I’m that kinda nigga that will guard his reputation with his life you old, saggy ass titted . That’s why your husband left you.

DeadStar

This was a woman who talked to me a couple Days ago, talking to me about salaat and deen and all that. It was all cool and I listened to her out of respect. And I hear what she’s saying tonight!!! Wallahi I’m going back to a city that I absolutely hate, because of my family. But make no mistake you old cunts, I’ll burn all bridges and I don’t give a shit.

Wallahi somalinimo and Islam means nothing to these fuckers, as long as they get their two seconds of satisfaction destroying a person’s reputation.

DeadStar

And I know you fuckers on here have Hooyos who gossip, put your mothers in check or someone else will do it. And Wallahi you won’t do shit!!!! Coz you a simp, your father a simp!!!!
Family means nothing these days. I’ll always be one hunnid with my hooyo in the kindest possible way even if it hurts her. I’ll tell her the truth. I KNOW SOME OF YOU GOT NOSEY ASS CUNTS FOR MOTHERS KEEP THEM IN CHECK YOU SIMP ASS Niggaz !!!

Last edited:

DeadStar

How you gonna let that old ugly ass c*nt you call a wife kick you out of your own house in front of your twelve kids, come crash at an apartment that is in the name of your brother but we pay rent then judge me NIGGA!!!
Nigga!!! I gave you a place to sleep, I gave you my sheets!!! I gave you my own fucking bed outta the respect I have for you and my old man’s friendship!! I’ve been quiet for too long. f*ck ALL THAT!!!
Simp ass nigga!! What are you teaching your sons??!!!
What are you teaching your daughters...?!!