What is on your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This guy is beginning to irritate me, he calls me all the time..... to the point sometimes I clench my fist, when. He talks.
:farole:
I'm counting down until I drop the friend zone plug, he needs to be
Confined and cordoned off!

:damn:

So snuff films are not exclusive to the dark web. You can find them on the surface web if you look in the right places. One link led to another and I found myself looking at a torture video. Remind me to stay the f*ck away from Latin America, especially Brazil and Mexico.That's enough internet for now. Time to go to bed.:kanyehmm:

So snuff films are not exclusive to the dark web. You can find them on the surface web if you look in the right places. One link led to another and I found myself looking at a torture video. Remind me to stay the f*ck away from Latin America, especially Brazil and Mexico.That's enough internet for now. Time to go to bed.:kanyehmm:

:faysalwtf::faysalwtf:

Snuff films ?

Apollo

VIP
I found an app to surgically filter out everything Arab or Terrorism related. I feel much happier not hearing about these sandniggers.

I'm coming to Manchester on Sunday, I have a Job Interview Monday at 11. If it goes well IM moving there!

I will call you on the 0161 Number

I need a fresh start.

@MrPatel

I'm staying with my Girls but I will come see you in Moss side!

Call me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts