What is on your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Time really does go fast.

In other news, why do some women always forget the 500 good things you do for them when you piss them off just once and they're happy to break everything off just because you aired their messages for a day?

Yup! 57 days and counting.

As for your other news, I think you're dealing with girls not women :icon mrgreen:

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Nah only heard about this account about a week ago (no pun intended) it's still uncharted to me.
eof_KV.gif

My shower thought -> I think it would be so cool if humans had tail. Imagine holding our magazine with two hands and comfortably shuffling between pages while our tail allows us to take a sip from our mug of tea. Just like hats gloves socks, we could have some tail accessories. We can even pierce our tail. Maybe it would have 6th sense too. Ah the tales our tail would tell then :cosbyhmm:
il_fullxfull.660563005_6oyl.jpg

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
I can't do this 40+ hour work weeks of the corporate world for the rest of my life.

I need to develop a business where I can escape and own my time

Look I'm a Joker, you know I don't care! Whoever sent Moi this channel you're going to Heaven, I haven't laughed so much in all my Life. God bless you!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending