What is on your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to get married and lose my vcard this year buy everyone I've met thus far has been .. .. meh

Idk what do to do
Should I just get married for dick n money only to get divorced like everyone else

Or should I just hold on to my dry dusty pussy and wait for the best

:cosbyhmm:

Halal dick 2017 :nvjpqts:

We can't die virgins :(

VixR

Veritas
:faysalwtf: There are women that get married without the intention of staying married? Hayaay. I thought there were only a handful of niggas with that mindset. I mean you can do whatever but if you bring kids into this :mugshotman:
Lmao plenty of girls get hitched simply to get out from under their parents roof, and since most Muslim girls aren't allowed to venture out on their own (live alone, away), marriage becomed a viable way to do it.

Kanye

CISGENDERED,HETROSEXUAL MALE. PRONOUNS: HE,HIM,HIS
Lmao plenty of girls get hitched simply to get out from under their parents roof, and since most Muslim girls aren't allowed to venture out on their own (live alone, away), marriage becomed a viable way to do it.
:mugshotman:... Imagine thinking you've found a wife but really you've just found a housemate that possibly won't be paying rent.

That's evil.

waraabe

Your superior
IMG_1781.GIF

All I'm hearing is Yasmin help us!
Well I took the day off work, I am smart..
I had a Manicure and pedicure earlier with the message chair, I am now at home chilling with my feet up!

Good luck getting home from Work London!!!
Xxxxxx

There is a Mice in my Room, I don't do rodents! I've shut the door in the living room. I will jump out the fucking window.
This is my Mother's big House.

Allah help Yasmin Gulaid Xxx

I am seriously vexed right now I don't think you seem to understand! All I want to do is sleep? Is it possible?
Abdi the fucking c*nt sent my Mother on a crazy because he was bored at work with the next Somali Man!
I tried to get the phone back 5 time's, when I started crying now everyone is sorry. I don't cry so you know it's deep

N

NaomiHoney

I am seriously vexed right now I don't think you seem to understand! All I want to do is sleep? Is it possible?
Abdi the fucking c*nt sent my Mother on a crazy because he was bored at work with the next Somali Man!
I tried to get the phone back 5 time's, when I started crying now everyone is sorry. I don't cry so you know it's deep

Cry Hun let it all out x

I've gone back to the Jamaicans it's 2017, I'm trying my best and I'm being disrespect by a hoodrat Somali.

Adios xx

Abdi no one is coming to your house darling go to sleep!

Like I said if you see me on Road say hello, other than that we have nothing to say to each other.

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
I've gone back to the Jamaicans it's 2017, I'm trying my best and I'm being disrespect by a hoodrat Somali.

Adios xx

Like I said if you see me on Road say hello, other than that we have nothing to say to each other.
what the hell are you on about :what::what:

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300

Adios xx

59c.jpg

What the f*ck am I reading :mindblown::what1::what:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending