What is on your mind right now?

JackieBurkhart

The years don't matter, the life in those years do
@Shimbiris.

Man, freshly ripe sliced avocados with well cooked chicken, eggs and some organic whole grain bread hits the spot. Add a smoothie and your good to go. It's healthy and delicious. Now I know why some people eat chicken for breakfast.

:noneck:

Last edited:
FE4F2C59-FFAB-46E2-81FC-CFD66F245360.jpeg

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
I feel like a bastar, wallahi. Went to a masjid here in Bosaso today for the Jumca prayer and on my way there I kept being trailed by this reer madoweyne boy who was speaking Af Maay and I was in a hurry to boot so I couldn't quite keep up with anything he was saying and thought he meant to beg which I've encountered on more than one occasion.

When I got to the door of the masjid I took off my sandles he grabbed and picked them up and I thought he wanted to steal them so I grabbed them out of his hands then this saaxiib came up and shooed him and some other kids away and we went into the masjid and prayed. I was worried the whole time that my sandles might be gone once I came out and that I'd have to walk back home on the blistering sand and interlocks but when I came out I see that these little madoweyne miskeens are just cleaning and shining people's sandles so they can be paid. Felt a real pit in my stomach for assuming they'd steal like that.

Sad Michael Scott GIF

JackieBurkhart

The years don't matter, the life in those years do
I feel like a bastar, wallahi. Went to a masjid here in Bosaso today for the Jumca prayer and on my way there I kept being trailed by this reer madoweyne boy who was speaking Af Maay and I was in a hurry to boot so I couldn't quite keep up with anything he was saying and thought he meant to beg which I've encountered on more than one occasion.

When I got to the door of the masjid I took off my sandles he grabbed and picked them up and I thought he wanted to steal them so I grabbed them out of his hands then this saaxiib came up and shooed him and some other kids away and we went into the masjid and prayed. I was worried the whole time that my sandles might be gone once I came out and that I'd have to walk back home on the blistering sand and interlocks but when I came out I see that these little madoweyne miskeens are just cleaning and shining people's sandles so they can be paid. Felt a real pit in my stomach for assuming they'd steal like that.

Sad Michael Scott GIF

People back home actually do that? That's a scam, no lie. It's like the people in Baltimore who wash your car windows and tell you to pay up.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
People back home actually do that? That's a scam, no lie. It's like the people in Baltimore who wash your car windows and tell you to pay up.
They didn't try to forcefully clean my shoes, to be fair. Once I grabbed them out of his hands the kid seemed to get the message that I didn't want a wash and left mine alone. The people they were cleaning up for probably said okay or let them take the sandles.

isn't the khariji mindset he describes extremely naive? the people who think like that- have they never learned anything about history? people who make everything about revolution... have they never actually studied historical revolutions???? anyone who has any grasp of history should see that revolutions time and time again lead to chaos and often bring a worse government than the one the revolution replaced.

7wi0ya63Hbs_ybptxAsRhrrRnzS7EBcx7qu1Oyzwc58.jpg

if people don't believe what he was saying- you don't have to take his word for all it, all you have to do is learn very basic history and you can see what he was talking about

Trending