What is on your mind right now?

I believe that Christianity often leads in a roundabout way to irreligiosity.

A lot of people are raised Christian.... their religion has so many holes in it. It is extremely easy to poke holes in Christianity. Anyways, a lot of people.... they grow up, they believe in the Bible because they were taught to believe... they get a little older, they realize how full of holes Christianity is... and then end up rejecting all religion due to flaws in Christianity, not realizing that these problems in Christianity do not reflect all religion and don't reflect Islam.

(I say this because I just came across what I think is a case that is like this)

I believe that Christianity often leads in a roundabout way to irreligiosity.

A lot of people are raised Christian.... their religion has so many holes in it. It is extremely easy to poke holes in Christianity. Anyways, a lot of people.... they grow up, they believe in the Bible because they were taught to believe... they get a little older, they realize how full of holes Christianity is... and then end up rejecting all religion due to flaws in Christianity, not realizing that these problems in Christianity do not reflect all religion and don't reflect Islam.

(I say this because I just came across what I think is a case that is like this)
Who do you think is worse? The Christian who rejects and detests religion due to its falsehood or the Christian who still believes in god but interprets the bible to whatever desire they want and please(I find this to be most Christians I come across ) ?

Who do you think is worse? The Christian who rejects and detests religion due to its falsehood or the Christian who still believes in god but interprets the bible to whatever desire they want and please(I find this to be most Christians I come across ) ?

I don't want to insult or disrespect Christianity but I do think most of the Christians in the West take their religion as a joke.

As long as someone is still a Christian, I think they're better than someone who isn't a Muslim, Christian or Jew, though.

Because even a Christian woman who doesn't take her religion seriously... in theory you could marry her but I really urge people not to and I really think marrying a modern Christian woman who is like what we're talking about is a bad idea. And then also it's okay to eat the meat the Christians slaughter.

So I think the watered-down Christians are somewhat better than the people who don't belong to any of the religions I mentioned... but I think the gap between them and the irreligious is narrower and narrower as the Christians become less and less religious. These days you can barely distinguish between a lot of the Christians and the atheists.

Vice News is a menace and I wish the government would intimidate them and shut them down.

I am tired of this narrative that journalists are heroes. Repressing journalists can be a wonderful and noble act when it comes to many of the filthy propagandists who are known as journalists nowadays.

Last edited:
Vice News is a menace and I wish the government would intimidate them and shut them down.

I am tired of this narrative that journalists are heroes. Repressing journalists can be a wonderful and noble act when it comes to many of the filthy propagandists who are known as journalists nowadays.
Vice media is founded by a Pakistani murtad lmao

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
It's really cute, funny and endearing when women innocently steal touches during the first date or first couple of dates or even the first few times you meet them before you're even a thing. They'll laugh at a joke you crack then grab your arm as they do but linger with the hold. Or when they touch your hand or generally tap you on the shoulder or something excessively or nonchalantly and you can somehow tell it's all some innocent attempt to cop a feel. Kekekekeke. I dunno, I always find it funny and really cute.

I remember this young lady who just slyly held my hand for the first time. I didn't even know for sure she was that into me during the date until my hand sort of bumped into hers while we were walking around together and the next thing I know we're holding hands for the rest of the date.

Season 3 Nbc GIF by The Office

Ahh, naago... gotta love 'em.

Yaraye

VIP
It's really cute, funny and endearing when women innocently steal touches during the first date or first couple of dates or even the first few times you meet them before you're even a thing. They'll laugh at a joke you crack then grab your arm as they do but linger with the hold. Or when they touch your hand or generally tap you on the shoulder or something excessively or nonchalantly and you can somehow tell it's all some innocent attempt to cop a feel. Kekekekeke. I dunno, I always find it funny and really cute.

I remember this young lady who just slyly held my hand for the first time. I didn't even know for sure she was that into me during the date until my hand sort of bumped into hers while we were walking around together and the next thing I know we're holding hands for the rest of the date.

You sound like you're in love :pachah1:you wanna tell us something?:ulyin:

I like to f*ck women's minds and penetrate their headspace traversing catharsis. I'm too far out jaded to enjoy anything innocent at this point. After that shit, they either grow to resent me since they grow too greedy or like me a bit too much for my liking. I dislike when women are animated and artificially pretend to appeal to me. I want to see something real, you know. But it is never more than what it is, a self-contained exploration project, unraveling of human inhibition based on trust expressing pleasure and discomfort.

Alright. That sounded way too bad but trust me I am a gentleman. I would never do that from the perspective of meeting a woman with long-term potential. I take myself too seriously to play around without principles, ethics, and well-meaning intentions.

Got to love them indeed.

Trending