Nigga I don't want these ho's 💸💵💰
I just want all the money (free bands)🚗📱

#HardWorkingBrotherAlliance
#HonestMoneyHonestResults
#FalseOfferingsNoThanks
#LegitimateFamilyIncome
#HOHsetGettinFreePlays
#CookinNJuggin #CashUp

something I find so depressing is how Christianity seems basically destined to only be taken seriously by Africans (of course I'm referring only to the African Christians)... I admire Africa way more than I admire Europe... Europe is a leader in economy and technology but at the end of the day what really matters is taqwa... all these views that exalt Europeans and denigrate Africans are measuring things the wrong way because the real measurement of us as humans is our taqwa... but that Africa seems destined to be the last bastion of Christianity- that is really depressing to me... I wish Christians would not go a single more day believing in their false religion and would realize the truth... doesn't it seem cruel that the Christians believe they have a path to God but that it's mistaken? I have to resolve to be more bold about trying to tell Christians the truth so that at least they have an opportunity to accept the truth

so lately I've been learning a little about Shi'ism because I'm reading a book about Saddam-era Iraq and so I want to know who these Shia people are who get talked about.... and so I look at this "Nasrallah" person as apparently he is a student of Muqtada Al-Sadr's father (Al-Sadr the son and father are big figures in the current affairs/history of Iraq....

and so I actually listen to "NasrAllah" speak

oh this is depressing.... oh look, here is this map.... wow... we can wipe out the Zionists anyday now..... two more weeks us brave people will free Palestine..... meanwhile they don't give a paper cut to the Zionists.....

I like Saudi so much more than the fake resistance Shia.... Saudi isn't about to nuke the Zionists anytime soon but at least Saudi doesn't pretend they're about to.... the Shia just trick people... all they do is oppose the Zionists in rhetoric while in terms of actual physical fighting it's Sunnis they kill.... if they've done away with one Zionist I think they've killed a thousand Sunnis

edit: btw if the Shia-West war isn't something fake then how come pretty much every Western person can name supposed Sunni boogeymen but hardly any of them will know anything about "Nasrallah" or his hezbushaytaan group... if it wasn't all fake, I'm sure the masses of cattle-like people would have been riled up against them

also edit:
nasrallah.jpg

obviously of course the Shia's understanding of Islam is extremely incorrect.... and alhamdulilaah that has been made very easy for people to learn about, information exposing that is widely available... but I wish there was more exposure of their supposed conflict with the West being completely fake

also also edit because I just came across this:

notice how this is basically the exact same thing as the first video... except this is from 6 months ago and the first video is from three years ago.... this guy for years and years talks like this and it never goes beyond talking... believing this person is like believing Dr. Dre and Snoop Dogg are really going around and doing drive bys (this is a very outdated reference because I have no idea what's going on in popular culture and don't want to know)

Last edited:

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
Nigga I don't want these ho's 💸💵💰
I just want all the money (free bands)🚗📱

#HardWorkingBrotherAlliance
#HonestMoneyHonestResults
#FalseOfferingsNoThanks
#LegitimateFamilyIncome
#HOHsetGettinFreePlays
#CookinNJuggin #CashUp
Realest post I read here :khaled:

Amber

A blessed human
Do I really like Nursing? I feel like I was pressured to join and trudge through with an empty mind and no passion. Should go for something I like or is it too late? Or should I stay so my children can thrive? Everything I do is for the future and I regret looking there and not the present, is this a dead end? Will I ever succeed if I leave now? I'm so lost and these questions have been echoing in my head for the last few months. Will I ever be happy with my choice? It is true, money never buys happiness. I have plenty of money but I'm so passionless

Do I really like Nursing? I feel like I was pressured to join and trudge through with an empty mind and no passion. Should go for something I like or is it too late? Or should I stay so my children can thrive? Everything I do is for the future and I regret looking there and not the present, is this a dead end? Will I ever succeed if I leave now? I'm so lost and these questions have been echoing in my head for the last few months. Will I ever be happy with my choice? It is true, money never buys happiness. I have plenty of money but I'm so passionless
May Allah ease your worries. You can pray istikharah.

Barni

⚠️ EPILEPTIC WARNING ⚠️
I fell of my skateboard again, at least I didn’t sprain my ankle. Just grazed my knee.

@Idrus

It's limited to the business section. The reactions are symbols of financial tropes, f.ex., bear market (feeling bearish) --> teddy bear reaction, bull market (feeling bullish) --> bull reaction, and you can guess what the rocket means.

Trending