What is on your mind right now?

Sex is a social construct, you get that dopamine or serotonin by doing everything other than sex. If sex is true joy then why is it or anything even slightly relevant to it pushed so excessively on pop culture. Over Sexual exploitation is the primal means of societal corruption today.
I think the real social construct is not sex. its that
Anything Sexual=Jannah

vanilla

i think with my heart
Lately I been waking up 3am to do my work. I noticed I can get a lot done. I am not as tired as I thought I would be....well once i get passed the initial hurdle of getting up. I wet my face and fetch me light breakfast. My head is clear, my energy is optimum, and time is generous. Alhamdulilah :it0tdo8::it0tdo8:

Lately I been waking up 3am to do my work. I noticed I can get a lot done. I am not as tired as I thought I would be....well once i get passed the initial hurdle of getting up. I wet my face and fetch me light breakfast. My head is clear, my energy is optimum, and time is generous. Alhamdulilah :it0tdo8::it0tdo8:
"O Allah, bless my nation in their early mornings (i.e., what they do early in the morning)." (Hasan)He said: "When he sent out a raiding party or an army, he would send them at the beginning of the day." He said: (1) "Sakhr was a man engaged in trade, and he used to send his goods out at the beginning of the day, and his wealth grew and increased."

حَدَّثَنَا أَبُو بَكْرِ بْنُ أَبِي شَيْبَةَ، حَدَّثَنَا هُشَيْمٌ، عَنْ يَعْلَى بْنِ عَطَاءٍ، عَنْ عُمَارَةَ بْنِ حَدِيدٍ، عَنْ صَخْرٍ الْغَامِدِيِّ، قَالَ قَالَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ ـ صلى الله عليه وسلم ـ ‏ "‏ اللَّهُمَّ بَارِكْ لأُمَّتِي فِي بُكُورِهَا ‏"‏ ‏.‏ قَالَ وَكَانَ إِذَا بَعَثَ سَرِيَّةً أَوْ جَيْشًا بَعَثَهُمْ فِي أَوَّلِ النَّهَارِ ‏.‏ قَالَ وَكَانَ صَخْرٌ رَجُلاً تَاجِرًا فَكَانَ يَبْعَثُ تِجَارَتَهُ فِي أَوَّلِ النَّهَارِ فَأَثْرَى وَكَثُرَ مَالُهُ ‏.‏

Reference : Sunan Ibn Majah 2236

xLibaxsenderx

Hana deul
I try my hardest to stay clear of using communal soap in that I have my own at all times, I take great care to use a single item of clothing for self pleasure and after several uses wash it separately ,One of my biggest fears is accidently or unintentionally causing a pregnancy

Do certain people live their entire lives oppressed and difficult because of they lived an easy life they would have thrown themselves into more destruction in the akhirah so living an oppressed life was actually better for them in the long run

King Khufu

Dignified Gentlemen
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

However I knew when I come to South East Asia (such as Indonesia & Philippines)
I will have plenty of bad ones to pick up from and make my muslim wifey convert
Met some beautiful eye catching females from some apps and I think I can wait.

King Khufu

Dignified Gentlemen
if tribal racism war wasn't a reality in modern day
than all of us would be more intermingled often
that goes for all of us living beings naturally #peace
[STOP THE VIOLENCE. HANDS UP DON'T SHOOT.]

vanilla

i think with my heart
watching the sun rise is so serene :wow: even tho the sky is bleeding :icon redface:
Screen Shot 2022-07-06 at 04.39.33.png

Jungle

VIP
I really am a pain in the arse and petty as well. Miskiinta nafta u keena halka maalin aa u imaado iyo ciyaalka, kan xaa wax ugu darsatay kulaha reer dayniile iyado ah:drakekidding: samada aan jirnahee ha adkeesato lol

Trending