What is on your mind right now?

there’s literally a footage of him getting tied through the throat.

it‘s available on YouTube.

You clearly haven't studied the theory that the author was discussing. He already addressed what you're talking about.

You're free to think what you want. It isn't my fault if you want to reject the theory before you've studied it. You're free to think what you want, I'm free to think what I want.

K-M-O

Coping through the 1st world
You clearly haven't studied the theory that the author was discussing. He already addressed what you're talking about.

You're free to think what you want. It isn't my fault if you want to reject the theory before you've studied it. You're free to think what you want, I'm free to think what I want.

I’m not judging your intellectual theory.

you have the rights to believe it.

what made me think however; why do you believe his death is sceptical or a hoax?

I’m not judging your intellectual theory.

you have the rights to believe it.

what made me think however; why do you believe he’s death is sceptical or a hoax?

let me get back to you. I have the pdf somewhere but I'm not sure where it's at and I would need to figure out where the pdf is. he has a picture where he shows three pictures of Saddam... and basically what he's implying is that the three pictures are not all of the same person.

and this is what I believe. and I believe this has been done with multiple people. for example, I don't think "Joe Biden" is always the same person. I think there are pictures of "Joe Biden" where they clearly are not all showing the same person. it isn't just myself that believes this, a lot of people have put pictures of "Biden" next to each other with the claim that the pictures are not of the same person.

and the author- and this was I think around like 2004, 2007- around that time- he was making basically the same claim about Saddam.

now- with Biden. did they kill Biden and replace him? did he die of natural causes and they replace him? is he still alive but sometimes they replace him with a double for some reason? is it currently always a double we are seeing? these questions I think are unanswered. all this in the case of both Biden and Saddam lead to more questions.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
let me get back to you. I have the pdf somewhere but I'm not sure where it's at and I would need to figure out where the pdf is. he has a picture where he shows three pictures of Saddam... and basically what he's implying is that the three pictures are not all of the same person.

and this is what I believe. and I believe this has been done with multiple people. for example, I don't think "Joe Biden" is always the same person. I think there are pictures of "Joe Biden" where they clearly are not all showing the same person. it isn't just myself that believes this, a lot of people have put pictures of "Biden" next to each other with the claim that the pictures are not of the same person.

and the author- and this was I think around like 2004, 2007- around that time- he was making basically the same claim about Saddam.

now- with Biden. did they kill Biden and replace him? did he die of natural causes and they replace him? is he still alive but sometimes they replace him with a double for some reason? is it currently always a double we are seeing? these questions I think are unanswered. all this in the case of both Biden and Saddam lead to more questions.
Wow man who are the "they" doing all of these replacements?

Wow man who are the "they" doing all of these replacements?

well... I told my neighbor that I saw an interview where "Biden" was clearly someone wearing a mask. My neighbor didn't believe me. I showed my neighbor the video and my neighbor was convinced. I have the video... somewhere. I like saving these kinds of things because they tend to get deleted.

anyways....

here are the three pictures of Saddam that were put next to each other by the author

saddam.jpg

so the question is- are all these photos of the same person?????

everyone reading- you decide for yourself. personally, I don't think they're all the same person tho.

as for who is behind all this, if people like me aren't just crazy and we're on to something.... well... I have no idea lol. like I said before, all this just opens up way more questions. and I don't have the answers to those questions myself. I do believe pretty much all the governments are run by Freemasons, though.

Last edited:
Always amazes me how bold some niqqas are. This guy secured 2 numbers at once and I cant get my friend requests accepted. Confidence is one helluva thing bruv :francis:

I know, that legendary thread (and question) needs to have a place of its own here so feel free to post here your daily thoughts or whatever. :D
I need to prioratized where my energy goes when it comes to repetitive topics in this site or otherwise. Some topics can be draining. I wish i realized this sooner Oh well better late than sorry. Whats on your mind?

Theories are emerging that the war is fake and it's a giant psyop. I'm open to either possibility- that it's real, fake or at a combination of both. At the very least, I think it must be a combination of both. I haven't even been looking at the videos and photos- there is undeniably a lot of fake stuff being circulated and I don't really trust the videos.

Honestly... some of the stuff I think even in the big media and not just by random twitter accounts.... I think some of it looks fake. And then there's the fact that... the President of Ukraine is literally an actor.

I need to prioratized where my energy goes when it comes to repetitive topics in this site or otherwise. Some topics can be draining. I wish i realized this sooner Oh well better late than sorry. Whats on your mind?
Meeee tooooooo!!! I get myself all worked up for what?!?! I should be studying or doing self care! Urghhhhhhhh…. It’s my fault tho 🤦🏾‍♀️