What is on your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Nilotic

I just found out Salva Kiir's fam live in Khartoum.:wtf:

Yeah, the man is a traitor and has been working hand in hand with his friends in Khartoum to perpetuate their respective juntas; the 'elite' in Juba and Khartoum are so close that they invite each other to their weddings.

:snoop::ohlord::kanyehmm:

After Garang's death, Southerners that were in Omar Al-Bashir's NCP party were permitted to return and assume high positions within the Juba 'government'; they should have been told to remain in Khartoum for the remainder of their worthless lives.

GemState

36/21
VIP
Yeah, the man is a traitor and has been working hand in hand with his friends in Khartoum to perpetuate their respective juntas; the 'elite' in Juba and Khartoum are so close that they invite each other to their weddings.

:snoop::ohlord::kanyehmm:

After Garang's death, Southerners that were in Omar Al-Bashir's NCP party were permitted to return and assume high positions within the Juba 'government'; they should have been told to remain in Khartoum for the remainder of their worthless lives.
This is how I found out lol, I didn't realize The Southerners and Northerners intermingled so much

This is how I found out lol, I didn't realize The Southerners and Northerners intermingled so much

Yeah, we still do; populations on the border areas interact and maintain links in trade, share the use of Southern pastures and water resources and occasionally marry.

When our own civil war broke out in 2013, Bashir insisted that Southerners just be regarded and treated as Sudanese citizens.

The separation of Sudan into two halves has essentially been rendered meaningless by proud traitors and shrewd fifth columnists-- and makes you wonder why we lost millions of people fighting the North in the first place.

I came across a "race science" weirdo on Twitter and saw this tweet.

"Speaking of East Africans, there's a theory that they look like that because of generations spent living in captivity in the past, selectively bred & fed estrogenic plants by their Cannibalistic neighbors to make their meat more sweet... but you're not ready for this Polemic yet"

This made me LOL.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
I've insulated my home for the first time. You know it's going to be a tough winter when the sleazy politicians publicly admit it. God damn you Putin.

:francis:

King Khufu

Dignified Gentlemen
I think about deep things, wish I didn't. . . .

Anyways, don't love no thoughties bruh bruh
(These women jiggling futo for the streets)

King Khufu

Dignified Gentlemen
I also think, fake love get you killed cos real love saves lives. Things that are sacred common sense shouldn't have to be spoken outloudly but the world has lost its mind.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
thinking about how.... fast time flies and is flying... and the closer we're getting to standing in front of Allaah, with our book of deeds fastened to our necks, those books that don't leave out a single deed or detail.... wow :O

Marshall D Abdi

Know you’re place peasant
thinking about how.... fast time flies and is flying... and the closer we're getting to standing in front of Allaah, with our book of deeds fastened to our necks, those books that don't leave out a single deed or detail.... wow :O
Yeah was discussin this topic Today with one of my close friends
Last part hit hard Home

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
One of my gym regulars stop appearing after year of consistency. I found out he had a stroke. We won't close but see a fully able person become disabled so suddenly. Really make you consider how fragile we are

King Khufu

Dignified Gentlemen
I don't know about finding romantic love for right now as I feel that situation isn't meant for me as I had not been successful at that yet but somehow that romantic true love path maybe truly granted for someone else to flourish by but then again as the cards had called it, I think that my path is meant to be a more open-minded loving person that is for all the good people that could use a friend such as the likes of myself perhaps. Who's to say that I'm the person determined to make it? Maybe once again that hero's journey may possibly be for someone else who may be even more greater than I. Yes, yet, I do not know who I can count on even if it's only myself. However if I'm to make it successful financially then perhaps my future will inhibit a inheritance worthy of keeping that I build of my own. Wishing luck as well as wise virtue to those that could use it including myself. For now I must pray daily. Peace out.

there is this really bizarre leftist talking point:

"it is because of the economy that the fertility rate is low"..... ie "it is due to corporate greed!! we need to implement leftist policies"

but if societies were actually to implement leftist policies, the more the societies do so, the more low-fertility the society would be. the more leftist and feminist the society is, the lower the fertility rate.

the more honest approach would be for the leftist people to just openly say "yeah but who cares about fertility rate BIGOT"

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP

"it is because of the economy that the fertility rate is low"..... ie "it is due to corporate greed!! we need to implement leftist policies"

but if societies were actually to implement leftist policies, the more the societies do so, the more low-fertility the society would be. the more leftist and feminist the society is, the lower the fertility rate.

the more honest approach would be for the leftist people to just openly say "yeah but who cares about fertility rate BIGOT"

The most left-wing countries in history were the Soviet Union and Maoist China.

Two countries that encouraged people to give birth to many kids.

But I won’t let that get in the way of your BS talking point. Once again, a load of crap.

:drakekidding:

Siddhartha

future pirate king
VIP

Pls stop you're clearly way over your head

The most left-wing countries in history were the Soviet Union and Maoist China.

Two countries that encouraged people to give birth to many kids.

But I won’t let that get in the way of your BS talking point. Once again, a load of crap.

Didn't Mao implement the one-child thing?

Anyways... the USSR under Stalin banned abortion and made homoism a capital offense. It was very conservative in certain respects.

Anyways, USSR and Mao Zedong style of leftism is a almost entirely a thing of the past.

My post was referring to the modern style of leftism. Look at countries like Sweden. It is feminist Western countries (as well as places like South Korea) that have low fertility rates, it is religious conservative countries that have high fertility rates.

This is just facts. If you want to be hostile to truth and facts, it's your problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts