What is on your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
what the heck... I am on a YouTube channel to listen to stories of people who were attacked by witchcraft... and this ad comes on... and they are showing this woman in a bra.... and for what? she was holding clorox! they show me a woman in a bra to sell me clorox!

I had YouTube on the in background while I was doing something... and it went to an ad... and I thought it was a woman speaking... I wasn't looking at the screen... I go to skip past the ad and I look and I realize the speaker is a guy.... it's this thing where the sexes more and more resemble each other....

Attachments

• E4319AE9-8710-444A-8084-A5EC24F31D20.png
    E4319AE9-8710-444A-8084-A5EC24F31D20.png
    468 KB · Views: 120

xLibaxsenderx

Hana deul
I'm mentally laying out a book I plan to publish called the procedures of climaxing. Itll delve into the into how to get the most bang for your buck, climaxing is a mental place more than anything, my book will be like a guide to that finish. People are clueless to the art of pleasure and it shows

Quick Preview--its in the subtlety and mystique

Last edited:

xLibaxsenderx

Hana deul
Sex is a social construct, you get that dopamine or serotonin by doing everything other than sex. If sex is true joy then why is it or anything even slightly relevant to it pushed so excessively on pop culture. Over Sexual exploitation is the primal means of societal corruption today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending