What is on your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
To find a stable job in a governmental office or work in an International NGO and as far as my own personal projects, I'd wish to finance and work on my cinematographic ambitions (making short movies). If I'm being honest, I would be 100% fulfilled and happy if I had to produce only my creative projects and forget about anything else.
Maybe you should go for it and become the Somali Casey Neisat or Sneako but it is not economic safe to be a youtube or in the film industry. Listen you will look at your past in the future and regret not doing what you always wanted and it will kill you.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Maybe you should go for it and become the Somali Casey Neisat or Sneako but it is not economic safe to be a youtube or in the film industry. Listen you will look at your past in the future and regret not doing what you always wanted and it will kill you.

Thank you brother the kind words. I'm reconsidering my career path, will take a sinuous road but at least I'll be doing what I love instead of hating my life's decisions every day.

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
To find a stable job in a governmental office or work in an International NGO and as far as my own personal projects, I'd wish to finance and work on my cinematographic ambitions (making short movies). If I'm being honest, I would be 100% fulfilled and happy if I had to produce only my creative projects and forget about anything else.
that was my original plan till I realised how horrible the pay for these jobs are and how competitive it gets. It's why government work is dominated by upper and middle class cadaan folks who had everything paid for, they can afford to take the loss in income. Honestly man unless fransiiska have decent gov jobs I'd advise going for corporate work.

Though this is all up to your life decisions. I don't have any particular interests so I'd just go with good pay and job security.

King Khufu

Dignified Gentlemen
How I exactly feel right now:

"The world seems to bug me
Don't know who wants to kill me
Don't know who wants to love me

Man, listen, I be keeping peace in my heart
But if shit hit the fan, I rip shit apart"
- RIP Freaky Tye
(Lost Boyz - Legal Drug Money)

This is the situations I go through:

"I made a covenant with mine eyes; why then should I think upon a maid?" Job 31:1

"But I say unto you, That whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his heart. And if thy right eye offend thee, pluck it out, and cast it from thee: for it is profitable for thee that one of thy members should perish, and not that thy whole body should be cast into hell."
Mathew 5:28-29 KJV

Long story short:
This is a difficult one. Hardcore toughluck!
I'm not receiving anything that benefits to me but problems and hard times.

Last edited:

King Khufu

Dignified Gentlemen
I just like a honest life that's hassle free that goes my way. Those are goals aspired by.
I hate surprises and deception!
Liars no good.

More stability and peace that way.
I don't like having to pack heat - hate it.
Better safe than sorry though, RNS.

Phiirso

Getting draids inshallah
I wish people would learn a little bit about everything. Especially history.

It's only an American that will confuse an entire continent for an African country.

King Khufu

Dignified Gentlemen
Here's my evil thoughts on that:
If a girl I like talks to people who are out to do me bogus,
than that's considered a no go (for me)
cause that makes you an opp thót sleeping with the enemies.

Loyalty in love is never to be missing in action.
I don't support that as I cannot love who oppose me wrongly cause there's no loyalty in that.
You can't love me from the distance turning your back on me keep dreaming I'm priority number one look out.

vanilla

i think with my heart
i actually want to have a pen pal... but my life is not that interesting :rolleyes: sigh, what a nuisance
bored my little pony GIF

Jungle

VIP
This who i aint spoke to in 4 months after i blockd her blocks me within 30mins saying how i she will never forget how i ignored her during that period including a wedding and something else

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending