What is on your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
just going thru some things. Job searching and taking a couple of Ls when it comes to women. I was doing pretty well a month ago. Hope it gets better. Thanks for asking!
Don't worry about women. There's plenty of them. Keep looking for a job, someone will hire you. A woman will come to you when the time is right.

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
Don't worry about women. There's plenty of them. Keep looking for a job, someone will hire you. A woman will come to you when the time is right.
I strongly agree! I think I was trying to do a lot when I wasn't completely established. Bad idea on my part.

I strongly agree! I think I was trying to do a lot when I wasn't completely established. Bad idea on my part.
It's okay, you will learn a lot through out life. Sometimes we do things backwards and sometimes we have our priorities all over the place. We're all just figuring out life and trying to be happy at the end.

Jungle

VIP
argument with the ex over the child and I hear a nigga in the bg talking to her and her tone of voice changes to her submissive 1. i have no doubt in my mind she getting her back blown out after what i heard and that she hung up confirms it :kodaksmiley: I feel violated even though ive done the same to her and worse over the years. people please watch out for who you procreate with.

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
argument with the ex over the child and I hear a nigga in the bg talking to her and her tone of voice changes to her submissive 1. i have no doubt in my mind she getting her back blown out after what i heard and that she hung up confirms it :kodaksmiley: I feel violated even though ive done the same to her and worse over the years. people please watch out for who you procreate with.
Damn what an awful situation, I hope you move on King

Jungle

VIP
Damn what an awful situation, I hope you move on King
im not with this individual. its just that i happened to phone the b!tch as shes at a party lol i done said ill call back iwanna talk to you in a calm setting after i heard the music she said nah knowing what she wants me to hear. hurtful but we move and do worse back

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
What's on my mind I have many racing thoughts.
I don't want to plaster these on here.
It can be dreadfully draining.
I just want to live the best to the fullest.
And make that a priority.

Last edited:
Me and my mate shouldn't have tried to redpill those American tourists we met in the City of London on the "trans agenda" this weekend, it could've gone so wrong :wowsweat:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending