What is on your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

King Khufu

Dignified Gentlemen
Were you on Somnet?
Yes, I think all of us real ones on here all used to read on Somnet before signing up here.
Mhm, true facts, Yup Yup!

She is on my mind :noneck:

Know the feeling (all too well) when a certain chica (or two, heh, maybe) is on your mind non-stop and it becomes a mystery.
[what they upto? who they with? I hope they being good but are they being naughty? Are they there for me or are they clout ho'ing outchea for the streets to eat? It's backstabbing me to over think this much lol.]

So keep it simple instead of simping: So really is that chick mine? Nope! Maybe not mane.
Can't worry about nothing you don't got, cause if she ain't yours then them kind of chicks can't love you no how.
so you'll be better off just living stress free off by not worrying about it.

Learn from me: Even if the "love" is there, they not in a position to be there full-time, then they don't want it. Not cool, curving any cute chick that's not in it for me in the long run haul.

So next time when they cross your mind, nigga you got to mentally just go full street runners on your own head and be like "yeah nigga I ain't worried about shit. She ain't mine but thanks for the time" [For me my catchphrase is: I'm FREE] Tie up a chick out your thoughts quick because I rather not fall for time wasters and their corny stuff. Ain't no ring on her finger right? Okay then!

Not worried about who taken when there's plenty of honest single women out there that don't want to contracept theirself from relationship to seal open their legs to the next one, instead rather cherish a brother's time by living a more honest steady pace kind of life. That I accept.

Because nobody wants to be that kind of guy that don't make the woman happy in the long run working too hard instead of just being smart.
Right now current mood: Forget it. Not caring at all anymore, cause I said fk 'em bro.

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
I set myself back a few years and dropped the humanities shit. Not a bad idea considering everyone is learning through zoom calls rn.

@Nak-Muay-Kru The STEM meme is real bro
I think that Allah wants me to do better. Aim higher and not lower my standards. It’s really the only explanation.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thought it was about your marriage search for a second :icon lol:

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
r/Somalia has turned to shit, it's now made up of those online qabil warriors who'll tell you why a divided Somalia is good and then go onto defend Palestine like they're being paid for it. Someone said somalia's situation is because of Somalis being stupid but Palestine is different. Why do these guys hold so much pride for victimised nation that ain't theirs.

Ever since that cursed election the quality there has dropped

Apollo

VIP
r/Somalia has turned to shit, it's now made up of those online qabil warriors who'll tell you why a divided Somalia is good and then go onto defend Palestine like they're being paid for it. Someone said somalia's situation is because of Somalis being stupid but Palestine is different. Why do these guys hold so much pride for victimised nation that ain't theirs.

Ever since that cursed election the quality there has dropped

I am banned from there, LOL. There's no freedom of speech there, heavily censored place.

good fo know I'm not crazy lol
I made a biscoff cheesecake last year for eid last year lol. the crust was made with biscoff and I topped it off with caramel. 😁
We don’t have Biscoff in Canada. I have to order it from Amazon but it’s all sold out lool. I’ve been wanting to make it because it looks so good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending