What is on your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

vanilla

i think with my heart
i wana have deep conversation with random strangers late at night by the lake as we warm our hands with the campfire burning some marshmallows and the stars are our audience....

Marshall D Abdi

Know you’re place peasant
i wana have deep conversation with random strangers late at night by the lake as we warm our hands with the campfire burning some marshmallows and the stars are our audience....
The best ppl to have a conversation are duq ppl go bird places where they feed 🐦 near beach/lake or museum they all over there sitting alone and just chat with them since they all are abandonded by their cadaan family and feel lonely

King Khufu

Dignified Gentlemen
You spend false priorities to try to destroy me in all my endeavors only lands you in a hell hole that you won't ever escape winning from.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That's why I said it. In Real Life!

greyhound stone

The Boss💎
VIP
My future self. I feel like I'm going to be a perfect version of myself.
giphy.gif

King Khufu

Dignified Gentlemen
In Simple: I MUST BECOME MY STRONGEST. #BeStronger

Thoughts behind it all:
When my body returns to full health recovering my muscles to it's fullest vitality I will resume my physical training to become at my absolute athletic fitness in shape along with regular exercise working out I will feel tranquil to become fullest energy unleashed in a active body as be.
As it will be a serene peaceful feeling to feel free at my best physical performance unparalleled to most ever seen unheard of before among all lands of all time it will be as so as I say it to become for I am my mind as it soughts what it most seeks.

King Khufu

Dignified Gentlemen
In the hearts of many ladies I know they think of me deeply in their hearts even when they don't tell me but because they don't tell me they must now know by now that you can never have me either.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Aw yeah how awesome is the mind to uplift the world, with words of passion to watch a etching mark glyph a text worthy of aeons to echo above throughout.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts