What is on your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
I'm coming out of the anime closet f*ck it I'm addicted smh I'm 24 and a weaboo my biggest shame. Alx I atleast got it off my chest tho:tocry:

Jungle

VIP
I need to stop comin on here late at night while im :superman: still better than actin mad on my own stories excuse me peoples:mjdontkno:

Thinking about how women just bleed out of their genitalia quarter of a month every month. Lol wild concept. Like you’re just wearing a diaper every 30days collecting the blood of your would’ve been child lol

84554120-A2C3-4FAA-AAEE-DDE1613D22FA.jpeg

The US doesn't need its statues.

93b674eb-anti-racist.jpg

Right now i am trolling Hard would you be interested to join me?

Whothagat othagis yothagour nothagame? (What is your name?)

I don't believe any of this shit!! I've got my Daughter on this..
insha'Allah is going to be a Doctor.
I know about rape and I'm telling you she isn't a rapist. You Somalis need to sit down on this on.

So what she's a lesbian? Who gives a flying f*ck! You people need to leave your yard.. I know so many somali gay peeps it's unbelievable .

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
So what she's a lesbian? Who gives a flying f*ck! You people need to leave your yard.. I know so many somali gay peeps it's unbelievable .
Why is she wearing a hijab.

Homosexuality is against Islam warya.

This is vio.

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
There are gay Somalis in the west.

And EVERY SOMALI gives a flying f*ck.

Woah, is Amzy your daughter? Are you doing damage control now?

:williamswtf:

Hire a professional PR firm waryaa, don't come onto Somalispot like that and think this is going to stem the backlash she is receiving. I refuse to comment of the specifics of the allegations against her.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending