• This website is being maintained/upgraded and may have some downtime or errors.

What is on your mind right now?

Thinking about how women just bleed out of their genitalia quarter of a month every month. Lol wild concept. Like you’re just wearing a diaper every 30days collecting the blood of your would’ve been child lol

Right now i am trolling Hard would you be interested to join me?

Whothagat othagis yothagour nothagame? (What is your name?)

I don't believe any of this shit!! I've got my Daughter on this..
insha'Allah is going to be a Doctor.
I know about rape and I'm telling you she isn't a rapist. You Somalis need to sit down on this on.

So what she's a lesbian? Who gives a flying fuck! You people need to leave your yard.. I know so many somali gay peeps it's unbelievable .
Woah, is Amzy your daughter? Are you doing damage control now?

:williamswtf:

Hire a professional PR firm waryaa, don't come onto Somalispot like that and think this is going to stem the backlash she is receiving. I refuse to comment of the specifics of the allegations against her.

Last edited:

Apollo

Staff Member
Very strange shit happened today. I was at this shop and saw a Somali woman there with two kids, she was first speaking to the kids in Af-Somali, then when saw me she started speaking to the kids in some weird ass Ethiopian sounding language (it wasn't Tigray or Amharic, possible it was Oromo, but have no way of knowing).

Multi-Cushitic speaking Somalis, wtf. o_O:deadpeter::deadmanny:

Woah, is Amzy your daughter? Are you doing damage control now?

:williamswtf:

Hire a professional PR firm waryaa, don't come onto Somalispot like that and think this is going to stem the backlash she is receiving. I refuse to comment of the specifics of the allegations against her.
Then Amus you bloody idiot. Adiós

Garen

Leader of R.A.O.R.T and cult of Astari nights
is america gonna close soon since i had bought tickets and sheiiit

Trending

Latest posts