What is on your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

VIP
@CaliTedesse is this your country's health minister? Good luck surviving Corona. Kkkkkkk.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I made this joke in March and my intuition was correct, Belgium now is #1 in Deaths/1M pop among the non-city states.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
This quote is on my mind and I'm cracking up..

I don't see how you can hate from outside of the club
You can't even get in.

:russ:

This guy clearly charged at the one of the guys and gets shot. You can even see him trying to grab the person's gun. I think there are such logical gymnastics going on.

If there are two people armed and you charge one of them and try to take their gun, what do you expect to happen?

As for the context, the context isn't known from the video. But charging an armed person and trying to take his gun?

People in the comments are like "fight-or-flight... adrenaline made him charge..... this is a hate crime"....

how is it a hate crime that someone charges a person with a gun, tries to grab their gun and gets shot?

I've been in multiple situations where I had a gun pulled on me. I was in another situation where a person pulled a knife on me.

If someone pulls a gun on you and you charge them, what do you think is going to happen? And you not only charge them but try to grab their gun?

The context is not really clear. What is clear is he charged a guy with a gun and tried to take his gun.

This meme has a point

arbery-justice-for-bad-choices.png

Last edited:

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid

This guy clearly charged at the one of the guys and gets shot. You can even see him trying to grab the person's gun. I think there are such logical gymnastics going on.

If there are two people armed and you charge one of them and try to take their gun, what do you expect to happen?

As for the context, the context isn't known from the video. But charging an armed person and trying to take his gun?

People in the comments are like "fight-or-flight... adrenaline made him charge..... this is a hate crime"....

how is it a hate crime that someone charges a person with a gun, tries to grab their gun and gets shot?

I've been in multiple situations where I had a gun pulled on me. I was in another situation where a person pulled a knife on me.

If someone pulls a gun on you and you charge them, what do you think is going to happen? And you not only charge them but try to grab their gun?

The context is not really clear. What is clear is he charged a guy with a gun and tried to take his gun.

This meme has a point

arbery-justice-for-bad-choices.png

You can't be serious

:browtf:

Status
Not open for further replies.