What is on your mind right now?

Omar del Sur

Yes to Keiko. No to branch covidians.
VIP
This I find redeemable because I also share true belief in God as I seen for myself. So I won't debate you there.

It's good to believe in true goodness regardless of what cloak the true creator is called on.
The love of God created life so who are we to judge by taking it away with arguments instead of sharing it's enjoyment. Agreeable Enough?

Enemies are not for the internet world rather instead I protect my own best interest which is why I say Amen to have your own interest of God in your own travels (of which I do no judge)

You are smart on your own.
I can say pretty much anything on here and there's a set of people who attack me because I don't think like them. I'm not out to argue.

To be very clear, my thoughts about the Simpsons were that I am sad that the US and the West are moving away from religion. I want everyone to become Muslim but if people don't become Muslim I'd rather they be Christian than atheist.

I am not against you or anything like that. I believe Christianity is better than atheism but..... Islam is the true religion. If you've been taught about Islam I think it is especially important that you adhere to it. We have to worship Allah with no partners. Allah has no equals. This is not an expression of hate or animosity, it is that I wish for you to have success in this life and the next. Islam is the true religion.

King Khufu

Dignified Gentlemen
To be very clear, my thoughts about the Simpsons were that I am sad that the US and the West are moving away from religion
Well if you look into USA foundations through Masonry and European Trades then it's easy to see that they will toil all the light of their own creations.
They do it with all the shows that struggle to make money when it's popularity over runs dry. To milk every cent, that's why I say as a muslim though it's good to note these things with some attachments (I am guilty of liking juvenile pleasures such as anime) that it's overall to their creation with no input to what's received in your sights.

So I beware of entertainment lately as it becomes more of a agenda'd tool.
You get my premise why I say now?

Omar del Sur

Yes to Keiko. No to branch covidians.
VIP
Well if you look into USA foundations through Masonry and European Trades then it's easy to see that they will toil all the light of their own creations.
They do it with all the shows that struggle to make money when it's popularity over runs dry. To milk every cent, that's why I say as a muslim though it's good to note these things with some attachments (I am guilty of liking juvenile pleasures such as anime) that it's overall to their creation with no input to what's received in your sights.

So I beware of entertainment lately as it becomes more of a agenda'd tool.
You get my premise why I say now?
yes, I am with you. the entertainment these days is horrible and being used to lead people astray

strawberrii

#ArthurGang
I’m worried that my job prospects are gonna be rubbish and that I’ll never be able to get into medicine or a good paying research job.

strawberrii

#ArthurGang
Are you worried in the general sense or because of the situation we're in right now?
Well I got allocated into a particular pathway for my final year (it wasn’t my first or second choice) and I’m worried that unless I go into medicine, I’ll be coming out with bad job prospects.
So more general really.

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
no, this is just propaganda made against me.

Pinochet WAS right and so was Franco. The media is biased against them because they saved their peoples from Communism. A Somali Pinochet I think would have been a lot better than Siad Barre. Communism worked out horribly for Somalia. Yet people would attack Franco and Pinochet for defending their countries.

"The “Moor” has served as a traditional religious and racial enemy of Spain for centuries, often in an explicitly military context. Nevertheless, the dictatorship of one of modern Europe’s most adamantly Christian rulers, Francisco Franco, propagated surprisingly positive views of Muslims and Islam."

Franco used to pay for Muslims to go on Hajj and send many Muslims on hajj

Pinochet was backed up buy the us an franco had nazi support these *****es ain't shit and without foreing help these village idiots would not have been shit

Well I got allocated into a particular pathway for my final year (it wasn’t my first or second choice) and I’m worried that unless I go into medicine, I’ll be coming out with bad job prospects.
So more general really.
Honestly not sure how to help, your situation seems a bit tricky. It would help if you knew what field/job you prefer to have as an end goal, otherwise you might pick something you aren't as passionate about because of the lack of appealing job prospects. Wish you the best xx

King Khufu

Dignified Gentlemen
I have many stresses that with Allah's most gracious humble kindness will recorrect me to a day of rest and a night of clarity.
I respect my own resurrection as I emerge blind to my own wants for purpose titled.

Pray for my discipline. Mahaadsanid

King Khufu

Dignified Gentlemen
I hope everyone doing good stays well as I let my mind unchamber a calling to the need of my own satisfaction for all the money in the world to buy the happiness of the people's needs.

I now refresh and drink up to that.
It's not even lunch yet, heheheheheh.
#MoneyMakesTheWorldSpinWaves

Trending