What is on your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just discovered my role model. This will be me and Loco one day.:2tjlv3e:

79E439CE-D526-4EA9-98AE-D7F5E642CE6E.jpeg

Last edited:

Apollo

VIP
Yesterday I met a Somali family who were speaking to their children in Arabic. The coonery. :russ: I thought they were Sudanese at first but then they started using Somali words into their Arabic (I was eavesdropping near them at an electronics shop).

*Or they could be Khaleeji Somalis, who knows.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Yesterday I met a Somali family who were speaking to their children in Arabic. The coonery. :russ: I thought they were Sudanese at first but then they started using Somali words into their Arabic (I was eavesdropping near them at an electronics shop).

Somali Khaleejis can't speak Arabic to their children? It would be like calling Somali parents who speak French and English to their second-generation raised children who were born in France and England coons aswell. Are you a coon for speaking in English? and not being fluent in Somali, pretty stupid logic bruh

Apollo

VIP
Somali Khaleejis can't speak Arabic to their children? It would be like calling Somali parents who speak French and English to their second-generation raised children who were born in France and England coons aswell. Are you a coon for speaking in English? and not being fluent in Somali, pretty stupid logic bruh

Not even sure where they were from, didn't bother talking to them, just thought it was odd/unique.

You were witnessing the formulation of Somali Arabic, since you heard them speaking Arabic with many Somali words.
:wow1:

Burgers.jpg

The world is getting weirder and weirder. Also, I am watching society fall apart right in front of me (where I live is descending into chaos).

That being said, having been born in the 90's, I was born in the era which Francis Fukuyama claimed signified "the End of History," after which big historical things would all be in the past and nothing would really happen, nothing really interesting and nothing really historical.

I suppose this now must be the Return of History, where History resumes being a very real thing and it's like being strapped to a roller coaster against your will and you have no idea what is going to happen.

What seems certain is that interesting and possibly horrifying things will happen in the lifetime of this generation and if we're not destroyed we'll have some interesting stories and interesting events to contemplate.

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
I've let myself down I am a shell of my former self. I came to this site to spread my Oromia agenda , but now I am writing paragraphs refuting slander on the politics board. Where did it all go wrong, how did I get caught up in this nonsense what would aabo abiy think of me if he saw my posts?

:kendrickcry:

RTX6H1UX-e1554816332281.jpg

Céleste

Free AhmedSmelly Bliis iyo Bliis
I've let myself down I am a shell of my former self. I came to this site to spread my Oromia agenda , but now I am writing paragraphs refuting slander on the politics board. Where did it all go wrong, how did I get caught up in this nonsense what would aabo abiy think of me if he saw my posts?

:kendrickcry:

RTX6H1UX-e1554816332281.jpg

When you see things being repeated, then that's your cue to leave.

General Asad

And What Is Not There Is Always More Than There.
Burgers.jpg

The world is getting weirder and weirder. Also, I am watching society fall apart right in front of me (where I live is descending into chaos).

That being said, having been born in the 90's, I was born in the era which Francis Fukuyama claimed signified "the End of History," after which big historical things would all be in the past and nothing would really happen, nothing really interesting and nothing really historical.

I suppose this now must be the Return of History, where History resumes being a very real thing and it's like being strapped to a roller coaster against your will and you have no idea what is going to happen.

What seems certain is that interesting and possibly horrifying things will happen in the lifetime of this generation and if we're not destroyed we'll have some interesting stories and interesting events to contemplate.

I agree with the society falling apart right in front of our eyes bit. Might not have been around in the 90s but I'm seeing increased signs of degeneracy and filth being excused and our liberties and rights being suppressed.

What once distracted us no longer quite does, and the collective veil over people's eyes has lifted. People are starting to wake up and smell the coffee on this world, and those who control the resources needed to make livable and managable.

Rome 2.0 if you will....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts