What is on your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VixR

Veritas
On the basis of a picture from the Middle Ages? I mean I've seen him depicted as black, Japanese.... if people don't like one picture, they can get another picture or better yet go with no picture.....

if someone watches Scarface and thinks Al Pacino is really a drug trafficker or watches Star Wars and thinks Mark Hamil is really an intergalactic jedi...... I mean..... it's kinda their problem.....

I think most people are aware that Jesus (peace be upon him) was a Middle Easterner.... maybe you grew up in an alternative dimension where you were taught he was white..... but I was taught he was a Middle Easterner.... I was never taught anything about Jesus (peace be upon him) being white and the depiction I grew up with showed him looking like a Middle Easterner
They teach that he’s ME, but overwhelmingly he’s depicted as White.

A movie depiction isn’t the same as a religious depiction of what is mean to be GOD, your savior.

Since American Blacks are native to America (in the sense that they’re not immigrants), their depiction of Jesus as Black is what a Westerner would see more readily.

When he is depicted as Japanese or anything else, it’s a fringe view due to the mental fortitude of some segment of the general population in the native Japan or whatever specifically changing him from White to Japanese, or White to Black in the case of Black Israelites.

They teach that he’s ME, but overwhelmingly he’s depicted as White.

A movie depiction isn’t the same as a religious depiction of what is mean to be GOD, your savior.

Since American Blacks are native to America (in the sense that they’re not immigrants), their depiction of Jesus as Black is what a Westerner would see more readily.

When he is depicted as Japanese or anything else, it’s a fringe view due to the mental fortitude of some segment of the general population in the native Japan or whatever specifically changing him from White to Japanese, or White to Black in the case of Black Israelites.

I don't really care what he's depicted as. I saw a clip from an African movie where he was played by an African. I don't care if he's depicted as Japanese.

If people see a depiction and they think Jesus (peace be upon) actually does look like Mel Gibson.... that's their problem.

If you watch "Bruce Almighty" and you think God is actually Morgan Freeman.... I mean that's your own fault for making a dumb decision to believe God actually is Morgan Freeman.

I don't think Jesus (peace be upon him) should be portrayed at all but if he is portrayed I don't care if he's portrayed by Mel Gibson or Jackie Chan.

However, if you stand on a sidewalk and claim Jesus (peace be upon him) was white, black, Chinese or Japanese.... I do not like that. I think people are intelligent enough that they can see a picture from the Middle Ages and know that it is not an actual likeness or watch Scarface and understand that Al Pacino is not an actual cocaine trafficker or watch "Bruce Almighty" and know that the universe was not created by Morgan Freeman.

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
Late night thoughts about how women are not being respected got me like

Pqz1PbD.jpg

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Late night thoughts about how women are not being respected got me like

Pqz1PbD.jpg
You should start respecting the 12 year old child who died because of bullying!

Didn’t you say you didn’t feel bad and how she deserved it!

Start with your demons first!

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
Wowwwwww @Mckenzie

I’m really disappointed in you if this is true

I said her parents failed her bro, Reiko is just running her mouth :icon lol:

You should start respecting the 12 year old child who died because of bullying!

Didn’t you say you didn’t feel bad and how she deserved it!

Start with your demons first!

I'm sorry huno. It was out of character, do you forgive me :it0tdo8:

VixR

Veritas
So you didn't have basto or baris all week because last time I had it was march or April .
Anything. Pretty much everything you can think of has carbs in it. No sweets, breads, cereals, oatmeal, pasta, potatoes, rice, most fruits, most snacks, most prepackaged foods.

I like oatmeal in the morning, but I can’t have it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending