What is on your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
We overestimate how good non-somalis of the opposite gender are and will hype them up while ignoring the good qualities of our own gender and focusing on the bad qualities. What is this phenomenon called? I see this playing out in almost every ethnicity/race.

We honestly need to learn more about others before making these quick blanket statements about our communities.. Seriously everyone's got problems.
I feel like the people that do make the bad comments about our community are just surrounded by a lot of the negative things. They rarely see good positive things.

I’m getting blacker and I love it!!
What is there else to do when I can barely walk
By Friday I’m gonna be blacker than Flavor Fav.
Skin Bleachers you guys have 3 options!
Buy an umbrella ☂
Stay out the Sun until after 9pm
Stop Bleaching!!
Everyone else get your Tan on, especially my Dark skinned crew don’t run from the Sun ☀️
Xxx

I've been a user on here for less than a month (my year of lurking not included), but I already feel like I'm spending too much time here... I'm contemplating deleting my account and going back to lurking once in a while. Or maybe I just need to take a temporary break? I'm not sure.

MariaMaria

Education, Peace and Prosperity
going to go watch a movie at the cinema by myself for the first time :wowsweat: I don't get why I find this so scary

I've been a user on here for less than a month (my year of lurking not included), but I already feel like I'm spending too much time here... I'm contemplating deleting my account and going back to lurking once in a while. Or maybe I just need to take a temporary break? I'm not sure.

I didn't even last a week without SSpot. :mjlol:

I can’t remember such a prolonged period of actual summer in England.
Babe prepare yourself!!
It's going to be above 28 celius for the next 10 Days.
I've already been sunbathing for a Week and I'm glowing.
I don't have to wear Foundation for the next 3 Weeks.

However the heat is sticky and I wake Up at 6 because of it.

Big up the Turkey massive
My cousin is out there getting his teeth done
When I called
Beep
Beep
Who's paying for this Call?
Tomorrow Darling Xxx

I'm going to sleep now!
My only Brother I'll Murder him
I told the Family already so it's not like I'm chatting shit.
Freash start for me
Allah Protects those who are loyal
,♥♥♥

I spend 90% of my day thinking of ways i could fix Somalia. I literally have gone through 1000s of different scenarios in my head of how i could of maybe avoided the civil war happening to ways i could bring an end to al Shabaab and unite the country. I think about things like what if i was born in 1920s , could i have made a difference? could i have avoided the civil war or the coup. I realise that as long as Somalia is divided by colonial borders and clan lines , as long as children don't go to school or families don't have accesses to healthcare i can never feel happy in my life. I live in a first world country that some people would die to live in , i'm a university student and i could live a normal prosperous life but i know that won't make me happy. I could be a millionaire but that wouldn't bring comfort to my heart , the only thing that will is knowing by country is united and safe. As a result of this , i promised myself that i would do all that is in my power to fix Somalia and Somali people wherever they are and the only thing that would stop me from doing this is death. Honestly , if i could sacrifice myself so that Somaliweyn was united then i would rush at the opportunity. Its disheartening to see so many Somalis with hatred in their hearts for other Somalis , truthfully i can't understand why they have so much hatred. This even runs in my family , my dad is a die hard supporter of Somaliland , he has so much hatred for other Somalis that i can't understand why. When i hear things like Somaliland is safe or people don't starve to death in Somaliland like in the south , i think to my self Did the people in the south ask for their children and family members to die at the hands to suicide bombing or starvation. Do they choose to live in a without an effective government? Are these things that they wish upon themselves? Honestly , the things that are needed ac cross Somali regions is for people to make concessions with each other. The only time Somalia was a country that all Somalis even those in the occupied regions were proud with was when we were united. I really wish and hope that we are able to bring that sense of nationalism back like we had when we were colonised , i wish that we cherish Soomaalinimo over our stupid made up clans. But obviously , wishing will not bring about change and the only way for a situation in Somalia is to change is for someone to go and fix it and that is what i have to do. Hopefully other Somalis in western countries see the same , we have to take responsibility in fixing our countries , we can't really on our tribal leaders or our warlord politicians who steal money. The only way for Somalia to change is by our the diasporas hands.

Bring the rain!
I've just got Home from being out all day!
Ladies you want a free Facial?
Just pretend you're over 28, the man on Dalston high Road asked me if I was over 28. I told him I've got 10 Years on that bruv. Lol
So he's outside the KFC most days,all you need to do is give him your Number.
It's not a scam my friend had it done last Month. However she bought everything up in the place, the whole package that's how good it was.
If my skin comes out glowing even more I'm blessed.
Get to Work Sister's Xx

Is Turkey in the EU?
My cousin is telling me it's charging him
It's not charging me
So is Three charging to Roam?
Roaming is free on all Network's

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
What makes you think that :drakewtf:
tenor.gif

Status