What is on your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another day of torturous love another poem.

Summers sun and Green meadows
Along the hedges flicker two shadows
Swimming in the sea of hate love
Summers sun and green meadows
Polite exchanges of choked hellos
Her hand smooth yet his figure coaxed
The wind Shrieks while the devil yawns
His heart dim yet she sings and calls
His love hidden while his heart glows.
she leaves , inexplicably yet on the low
God I hate , Summers sun and Green meadows.
not bad at all :qri8gs7::yousmart:

Another day of torturous love another poem.

Summers sun and Green meadows
Along the hedges flicker two shadows
Swimming in the sea of hate love
Polite exchanges of choked hellos
Her hand smooth yet his figure coaxed
The wind Shrieks while the devil yawns
His heart dim yet she sings and calls
His love hidden while his heart glows.
she leaves , inexplicably yet on the low
God I hate , Summers sun and Green meadows.
Deep :cosbyhmm:

I just docked my ship, at the Porto di Venezia. The Venetians are very hospitable people, (compared to their hated rivals, the Milanese). There is a high tower besides a large open square, the Venetians call the Piazza San Marco, it looks immense. I shall be meeting Leonardo Loredan, Doge of Venice and chairman of the Venetian Guild of Merchants in the morning. We will be talking about how we can amend the trade routes between Venice, the Ottomans and the Ajuraan Sultanate, due to latest Ottoman-Venetian War, which has recently been concluded. The Ottoman diplomat, Hasan Özdemir, will be present too.

I hope this meeting will be fruitful for all parties involved.
How did the meeting with th Doge go?

Merchant of Mogadishu

From Pella to Pattala, then back to Babylon
How did the meeting with th Doge go?

We all met in the great palace of the Doge, Leonardo Loredan. All the other members of the Venetian Guild of Merchants were there. We conversed for 4hrs straight about how we could reestablish trade between Venice, Ottomans and the Ajuraan Sultanate. We got there in the end, even though the meeting was about to be a failure due to arguments about whether the Ottomans should take 45% tax of any Venetian trade income whenever their commodities pass through Constantinopolis, which greatly angered the Venetians. However, I managed to convince Hasan Özdemir, that would be a terrible idea as that would ultimately lead to decreased trade in their capital so I offered a suitable solution, there will be no tax on Venetian trade coming into Constantinopolis, however the Venetians must give away the fortress of Ragusa to the Ottomans. This was agreed upon by everyone. Also the Ottomans agreed to curb piracy in the Indian Ocean so that Venetians ships could reach Ajuraan ports safely.

After the meeting, the Doge invited me to take a tour of the city, I happily obliged. It was wonderful, I would say Venice is undoubtedly one of the greatest cities in Italy. I also got to the famous, Leonardo Da Vinci, who had a workshop in the city. He showed me some of his weird and wacky inventions.

I'll be staying in Venice for a few more days.

We all met in the great palace of the Doge, Leonardo Loredan. All the other members of the Venetian Guild of Merchants were there. We conversed for 4hrs straight about how we could reestablish trade between Venice, Ottomans and the Ajuraan Sultanate. We got there in the end, even though the meeting was about to be a failure due to arguments about whether the Ottomans should take 45% tax of any Venetian trade income whenever their commodities pass through Constantinopolis, which greatly angered the Venetians. However, I managed to convince Hasan Özdemir, that would be a terrible idea as that would ultimately lead to decreased trade in their capital so I offered a suitable solution, there will be no tax on Venetian trade coming into Constantinopolis, however the Venetians must give away the fortress of Ragusa to the Ottomans. This was agreed upon by everyone. Also the Ottomans agreed to curb piracy in the Indian Ocean so that Venetians ships could reach Ajuraan ports safely.

After the meeting, the Doge invited me to take a tour of the city, I happily obliged. It was wonderful, I would say Venice is undoubtedly one of the greatest cities in Italy. I also got to the famous, Leonardo Da Vinci, who had a workshop in the city. He showed me some of his weird and wacky inventions.

I'll be staying in Venice for a few more days.
Fascinating...
I must say you’re a good negotiator
Enjoy your stay in Venice

A special someone said this one was okay :

Dark Murders swooping down tree tops
from afar witnessing two dots
two lovers wading past mountain tops
lovesick, hearts tightened knots
sweet sunshine blesses with bliss
oh my love wont you grant me a kiss
knees weak his soul dreads
two heads wrestle in the rosebeds
flames of lust through moonshine mist
oh my love wont you grant me a kiss

Merchant of Mogadishu

From Pella to Pattala, then back to Babylon
I've just had a letter from the King of Portugal, João III, who has said that he is finally ready to trade with us, after pulling out of operations against us and the Ottomans. He wants to set up a new trade route from Lisboa to Mogadishu.

Another journey awaits. I think I'll take the land route this time.

long, sunny days and less routine are essential to my well being. I need a lil vacay
01e8040f-4db5-4953-92ef-0ba9c3cf3704-png.38164

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending