What is on your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very chilly day in the UK
Snowing here and much of central Europe
Any students here affected by the UCU strikes
In other news, I’m lonely and friendless and it’s nearly the end of my second term at uni

Merchant of Mogadishu

From Pella to Pattala, then back to Babylon
Very chilly day in the UK
Snowing here and much of central Europe
Any students here affected by the UCU strikes
In other news, I’m lonely and friendless and it’s nearly the end of my second term at uni

Yh, its going to get a lot worse in Brum land on Thursday and Friday.

UCU strikes? Haven't heard of that.

Lonely? are you telling me, that in your second year of uni and still haven't talked to anyone?

Last edited:

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
this forum usually mentions a lot of negative things Somalis are doing in the diaspora

we should start posting more good Somalis that turned out well.

do yall know any recent grads who majored in a stem field. yall know any somali engineers, somali doctors, and etc.

this forum usually mentions a lot of negative things Somalis are doing in the diaspora

do yall know any recent grads who majored in a stem field. yall know any somali engineers, somali doctors, and etc.
I know a lot but I think it would count as a qarxis.

Such an amazing ideas
Why do somali ppl only talk about qashin druggies criminals and self hating geeljirees
They’re are successful ones as well
I was watching this CSI show and I saw a somali female forensic scientist :gladbron:

Merchant of Mogadishu

From Pella to Pattala, then back to Babylon
I just docked my ship, at the Porto di Venezia. The Venetians are very hospitable people, (compared to their hated rivals, the Milanese). There is a high tower besides a large open square, the Venetians call the Piazza San Marco, it looks immense. I shall be meeting Leonardo Loredan, Doge of Venice and chairman of the Venetian Guild of Merchants in the morning. We will be talking about how we can amend the trade routes between Venice, the Ottomans and the Ajuraan Sultanate, due to latest Ottoman-Venetian War, which has recently been concluded. The Ottoman diplomat, Hasan Özdemir, will be present too.

I hope this meeting will be fruitful for all parties involved.

Another day of torturous love another poem.

Summers sun and Green meadows
Along the hedges flicker two shadows
Swimming in the sea of hate love
Summers sun and green meadows
Polite exchanges of choked hellos
Her hand smooth yet his figure coaxed
The wind Shrieks while the devil yawns
His heart dim yet she sings and calls
His love hidden while his heart glows.
she leaves , inexplicably yet on the low
God I hate , Summers sun and Green meadows.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts