What is love?

Joliemademoiselle

A pious muslima.
What in the world happened to you this week @Joliemademoiselle went from stone the liberals to lovey dubby and twerk gifs :ooh:
My friend I hate liberals that for sure.
I am in my love puberty period so... susa what is love my friend?
BleakNextGadwall-size_restricted.gif

Nafiso Qalanjo

π–‚π–Š'π–—π–Š π–Œπ–”π–Žπ–“π–Œ 𝖙𝖔 π–œπ–†π–— π–‡π–†π–‡π–ž!
Screenshot 2020-10-06 at 7.41.50 PM.png

in conclusion ''Love'' is when your horny

Nafiso Qalanjo

i reject ur notion of what love is. Love is powerful element a force of nature that changes ur entire being and makes u do things thats out of character for the ones u truly love
cary grant GIF by Maudit
Why do you love? You love because you want to smash that 😺. Love is being horny with extra steps. Stop romanticizing this primitive feeling and see it for what it is.

Last edited:

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
Why do you love? You love because you want to smash that 😺. Love is being horny with extra steps
i love bc i geniouenly care and i want those that i love to be happy just bc u can't be horny doesn't mean u can't be in love im sure u have plenty of people in ur life that u care and would like be happy remember love and sex are to different entities that do come together but not always

Nafiso Qalanjo

i love bc i geniouenly care and i want those that i love to be happy just bc u can't be horny doesn't mean u can't be in love im sure u have plenty of people in ur life that u care and would like be happy remember love and sex are to different entities that do come together but not always
download (5).jpeg

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
Sex would be perfect when you are married and in love

what y’all think

Joliemademoiselle

A pious muslima.
575cfa95a3a8add53bd48aaca80eb9bd5d94f23e.gifv