What is love?

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
FKLh.gif

sidney poitier love GIF

no my friend this is not weakness but a reminder u see this thread is all about love and how we as users on this site should remind ourself of the fact that no matter what sort nasty insults or awful statements we may throw at one another that it is nothing more then kaftan and we should be kinder and more respectful towards each other

Everything i said about the gaals, liberals, seculars and their wishy washy cheerleaders who say

" LeVAve tHEm aLoNE" i do not take back

Joliemademoiselle

A pious muslima.
no my friend this is not weakness but a reminder u see this thread is all about love and how we as users on this site should remind ourself of the fact that no matter what sort nasty insults or awful statements we may throw at one another that it is nothing more then kaftan and we should be kinder and more respectful towards each other. (at least once in a while)
tumblr_p4zha4APGU1sn9dmxo2_r1_500.gifv

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
Everything i said about the gaals, liberals, seculars and their wishy washy cheerleaders who say

[/QUOTE]
ofc why take back the truth as conservatives we must point out their degenerecy at all times they are like snakes we must catch them before they strike and kills us all with their filth

Joliemademoiselle

A pious muslima.

ofc why take back the truth as conservatives we must point out their degenerecy at all times they are like snakes we must catch them before they strike and kills us all with their filth
[/QUOTE]
tumblr_n0y65woM121t5of8go1_400.gif

ofc why take back the truth as conservative people we must point out their degenerecy at all times they are like snakes we must catch them before they strike and kills us all with their filth
[/QUOTE]

Make duaa Allah destroys them

Trending