What is love?

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
1602028599161.gif

Villainess

how can i ruin this my darling it is built on a foundation beauty walls of joy our love my dear is unmatched by anything man has ever created dear i even say it that our love is only outmatched by the love Allahs has for us all
What in the poetic is this?

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
Go back to ur 1920 tv shows waryada
my friend why the anger why not join us as it would not be the same without u come with us to a land and time period with splender joy and marvels unseen by those that are alive today we shall travel to every corner in this world with people that became larger then life read books and discuss philosphies both known and unknown like the discovers that came before we shall witness the beauties both unseen and seen it shall dwarf the splender and glory of those discovers that died so long ago

Joliemademoiselle

A pious muslima.
my friend why the anger why not join us as it would not be the same without u come with us to a land and time period with splender joy and marvels unseen by those that are alive today we shall travel to every corner in this world with people that became larger then life read books and discuss philosphies both known and unknown like the discovers that came before we shall witness the beauties both unseen and seen it shall dwarf the splender and glory of those discovers that died so long ago
527b2f977df88f4f48704b11bfef59b0.gif

Villainess

my friend why the anger why not join us as it would not be the same without u come with us to a land and time period with splender joy and marvels unseen by those that are alive today we shall travel to every corner in this world with people that became larger then life read books and discuss philosphies both known and unknown like the discovers that came before we shall witness the beauties both unseen and seen it shall dwarf the splender and glory of those discovers that died so long agomy friend why the anger why not join us as it would not be the same without u come with us to a land and time period with splender joy and marvels unseen by those that are alive today we shall travel to every corner in this world with people that became larger then life read books and discuss philosphies both known and unknown like the discovers that came before we shall witness the beauties both unseen and seen it shall dwarf the splender and glory of those discovers that died so long agomy friend why the anger why not join us as it would not be the same without u come with us to a land and time period with splender joy and marvels unseen by those that are alive today we shall travel to every corner in this world with people that became larger then life read books and discuss philosphies both known and unknown like the discovers that came before we shall witness the beauties both unseen and seen it shall dwarf the splender and glory of those discovers that died so long ago

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
I thought you was a tough french ukhti.

Damn continuous use of this site made you soft.

:mugshotman:
no my friend this is not weakness but a reminder u see this thread is all about love and how we as users on this site should remind ourself of the fact that no matter what sort nasty insults or awful statements we may throw at one another that it is nothing more then kaftan and we should be kinder and more respectful towards each other. (at least once in a while)