What Is Hell Like?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Shaytaan is unique, you can't compare to him humans. His greatest sin was arrogance, and no one with pride enters heaven. Belief is the first pillar of Islam and faith is the Most important aspect of being a Muslim because without that you wouldn't even believe in your creator let alone accumulate good deeds for your aakhira.

The warlords were heathens who will be punished by Allah for their mischief.
What is your evidence that Iblees is unique? That's an unsupported assertion.

Pride? You make my point for me: character, not belief, is what is significant. So lack of belief is not the criterion because shaytan knows the truth better than you and is bent on misleading people deliberately. This is pretty basic to the Quran.

Of course you should have iman, we're talking about people who aren't Muslim.

Merchant of Mogadishu

From Pella to Pattala, then back to Babylon
"And that He may punish the Hypocrites, men and women, and the Polytheists men and women, who imagine an evil opinion of Allah. On them is a round of Evil: the Wrath of Allah is on them: He has cursed them and got Hell ready for them: and evil is it for a destination."

Surah Al Fath (48:6)

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
"And that He may punish the Hypocrites, men and women, and the Polytheists men and women, who imagine an evil opinion of Allah. On them is a round of Evil: the Wrath of Allah is on them: He has cursed them and got Hell ready for them: and evil is it for a destination."

But ofcourse its all metaphors.:heh:

Its warned about in practically every ayat in the Quran:mjpls:

So you think quoting verses in isolation is proof of something?

But ofcourse its all metaphors.:heh:

Its warned about in practically every ayat in the Quran:mjpls:
You're right. There are no metaphors in the Quran. When it refers to Allah as "He", it means Allah is a man because "He" is a male pronoun. When Allah speaks of himself as "We" it means that Allah is multiple Gods, because "We" means multiple persons. When it says that Allah is closer to you than your jugular vein, it means that Allah is inside your body. When it says that Allah is everywhere, it means that he's in the toilet when you're taking a dump. When it says "hold on to the rope of Allah" it means that Allah has a literal rope that you have to hold onto (so I hope you're holding onto the rope now). When it says that Allah is on his throne, it means that Allah has a bottom with which to sit on thrones, for what else is a throne for except sitting? There are no metaphors at all in the Quran. None whatsoever. That is bid'ah.

Merchant of Mogadishu

You're right. There are no metaphors in the Quran. When it refers to Allah as "He", it means Allah is a man because "He" is a male pronoun. When Allah speaks of himself as "We" it means that Allah is multiple Gods, because "We" means multiple persons. When it says that Allah is closer to you than your jugular vein, it means that Allah is inside your body. When it says that Allah is everywhere, it means that he's in the toilet when you're taking a dump. When it says "hold on to the rope of Allah" it means that Allah has a literal rope that you have to hold onto (so I hope you're holding onto the rope now). When it says that Allah is on his throne, it means that Allah has a bottom with which to sit on thrones, for what else is a throne for except sitting? There are no metaphors at all in the Quran. None whatsoever. That is bid'ah.

Why are you even talking about that?

:gucciwhat:

There is no metaphors when the Qur'an mentions Jahannam.

It is clear cut.

And you're the one to talk about a
Bid'ah. If I can recall correctly, you once said that all the Vices should be allowed in Shariah. You make what is haraam halal.

Fear Allah.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP

Ok you are being facetious now:comeon:
And warya what kind of danbi have you committed that you want so badly to believe there is no Hell?:mugshotman:

You are starting to sound like ArchishopXaarcuun and some of the other athiests runnin around here:farole:

Why are you even talking about that?

:gucciwhat:

There is no metaphors when the Qur'an mentions Jahannam.

It is clear cut.

And you're the one to talk about a
Bid'ah. If I can recall correctly, you once said that all the Vices should be allowed in Shariah. You make what is haraam halal.

Fear Allah.
You must be extremely obtuse if you don't know why those symbolic verses are relevant. I've got more if you want it. Pages and pages of more.

Vices? If following the Ottoman khilafa is bad, and if following Allah's command La ikraha fi deen is bad, I'm happy to be bad. I'm sure you know more about Islam than Allah and his khalifas.

Ok you are being facetious now:comeon:
And warya what kind of danbi have you committed that you want so badly to believe there is no Hell?:mugshotman:

You are starting to sound like ArchishopXaarcuun and some of the other athiests runnin around here:farole:
Does that mean you're stumped for an answer? Yeah, that's a common experience with my interlocutors.

Merchant of Mogadishu

You must be extremely obtuse if you don't know why those symbolic verses are relevant. I've got more if you want it. Pages and pages of more.

Vices? If following the Ottoman khilafa is bad, and if following Allah's command La ikraha fi deen is bad, I'm happy to be bad. I'm sure you know more about Islam than Allah and his khalifas.

I've completed and utterly debunked your "Muh Ottoman Khalifa allowed vices" point so I won't be going over that again.

Nope, I debunked everything you said about the Ottomans.

Your Alzheimer's must be kicking in if that's what you recall, Bidaar .
You ran away away after I did to you what I did to your mother when you found her bleeding from her vaginal cavity with my hot semen dripping from her face and her anus jammed with a dildo. I wish you didn't because you would have learned something or two about why it is is a mistake to tangle with your intellectual superiors.

? What did I tell you before aboowe? Just because I raped your father does not mean you should hate the gay community. Blame me, not them.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
If hell isn't for eternity then how can heaven be for eternity also? I am not a believer of these two places because if they are true, it will be no different to life on earth, you will be stuck in a condition and place for eternity and have the same questions on your mind like you do now on earth because it isn't god. There is so many rivers and joy before I get bored eventually, some of the wealthiest people commit suicide also or suffer from depression yet have everything, to say heaven will not generate a similar conditioning is hard to swallow!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending