What Is Hell Like?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hell exists otherwise the Quran wouldn'tgo into detail about the Tree of Zaqquum the Prophet even visited it during Isra wal Miraaj. He even saw the guardian of hell Malik who never smiled once in his life. Is Malik metaphorical too?

Ridiculous
There's another hadith which you might like. The prophet says "where does the sun go when it sets?" The companions say "tell us oh Messenger of Allah, where does the sun go when it sets?" And the messenger said "it goes to bow at the throne of Allah".

Now tell me, do you believe the sun rises and sets? Or is it a metaphor? Ridiculous indeed.

We're all born Muslims but we're led astray by our upbringing.

Hell is a real place for people like Bashar Al Assad, ISIS, Al Shabaab, Hitler and other mass killers. The Quran is quite clear that kufr leads to hellfire.
Actually, the hadith does not say we're all born Muslims. Even Salafis don't believe this. It says we're all born with the fitrah to believe in one God. You can he a Sikh, or a Jew, or a Unitarian Christian and still have that fitrah.

And who's fault is it the newborn kid is brainwashed? Not his fault surely.

Sure, those people you mention deserve punishment, but not everlasting torture. That's immoral.

Actually, the hadith does not say we're all born Muslims. Even Salafis don't believe this. It says we're all born with the fitrah to believe in one God. You can he a Sikh, or a Jew, or a Unitarian Christian and still have that fitrah.

And who's fault is it the newborn kid s brainwashed? Not his fault surely.

It's not his fault but you grow up and it's up to you to find the truth. Islam is on the news every day and that's what led to a lot of people either entering or leavubg the faith.

It's not his fault but you grow up and it's up to you to find the truth. Islam is on the news every day and that's what led to a lot of people either entering or leavubg the faith.
Why should someone who is brainwashed to think his religion is true and all others false want to "seek the truth" when he already thinks he has it and that he will burn in hell if he changes it?

There are 4200 religions in the world. How many of them have you studied impartially and objectively exactly? Probably zero. So why demand of others what you can't do yourself. Listen to what this scholar says about the non-Muslims who go to heaven:

Last edited:
Why should someone who is brainwashed to think his religion is true and all others false want to "seek the truth" when he already thinks he has it and that he will burn in hell if he changes it?

There are 4200 religions in the world? How many of them have you studied impartially and objectively exactly. Probably zero. So why demand of others what you can't do yourself. Listen to what this scholar says about the non-Muslims who go to heaven:

I've read the bible because it's one God's books and I just couldn't accept it. It left me feeling empty. The Quran had all the answers for me, I like the rules in it. There are a lot of people searching Islam and converting, all it takes is just a terrorist news story and people discover Islam.

I've read the bible because it's one God's books and I just couldn't accept it. It left me feeling empty. The Quran had all the answers for me, I like the rules in it. There are a lot of people searching Islam and converting, all it takes is just a terrorist news story and people discover Islam.
Exactly my point. You've read one book out of thousands of holy books, and even then probably through the lens of a Muslim debator like Shabir Ally or someone like him, not through the lens of an impartial student of comparative religion. Of course Islam's in the news. But it's negative coverage. There are as many people leaving as converting. I used to be surprised everytime I saw an ex-Muslim in the comments section of an Islam related story in news sites, but these days I'm surprised if I don't see them. Just look at this website.

Exactly my point. You've read one book out of thousands of holy books, and even then probably through the lens of a Muslim debator like Shabir Ally or someone like him, not through the lens of an impartial student of comparative religion. Of course Islam's in the news. But it's negative coverage. There are as many people leaving as converting. I used to be surprised everytime I saw an ex-Muslim in the comments section of an Islam related story in news sites, but these days I'm surprised if I don't see them. Just look at this website.

I read it with an open heart. I went to Catholic school my whole childhood. I still have a deep respect for Christianity, my family are friends with Christians and we're a very religious Muslim family.

It's bad coverage but it leads people to the Quran and that's a not a bad outcome tbh

I read it with an open heart. I went to Catholic school my whole childhood. I still have a deep respect for Christianity, my family are friends with Christians and we're a very religious Muslim family.

It's bad coverage but it leads people to the Quran and that's a not a bad outcome tbh
Open heart? Inna lillahi wa inna ilahi rajicun. So you wanted to do sujuud for nabi Cisse? Kaniisad baan dax gale kulaha. Bet you saw a cute white boy there with jungle fever too. I keep my heart closed to that shit abaayo. I'm extremely prejudiced against other religions. Most people are like me.

Open heart? Inna lillahi wa inna ilahi rajicun. So you wanted to do sujuud for nabi Cisse? Kaniisad baan dax gale kulaha. Bet you saw a cute white boy there with jungle fever too. I keep my heart closed to that shit abaayo. I'm extremely prejudiced against other religions. Most people are like me.

No what I meant is that it's required in Islam to believe that holy books came before the Quran. So I read it hoping that I'll find some things in there that were Islamic but the mixture of truth and falsehood closed my heart. I've never dated an cadaan guy or even fancied one.

No what I meant is that it's required in Islam to believe that holy books came before the Quran. So I read it hoping that I'll find some things in there that were Islamic but the mixture of truth and falsehood closed my heart. I've never dated an cadaan guy or even fancied one.
Have you studied Buddhism? That's a religion I respect. Don't let the violent Burmese nutcases fool you. It's all about how to reduce suffering. The Buddah was a good mofo. A bit on the corpulent side though. Every statute of him is fat. Funny since Buddhism is about rejecting sensuality. Also, don't know why every statute of him is ugly as f*ck. He was a very civilized man.

I like Jainism too. Very peaceful and pacific religion. They use brooms to clear the path when they walk so they don't accidentally crush insects and they wear cloths on their face to avoid accidentally swallowing bugs.

That's why I think Buddhists and Jains will be pardoned by Allah. You can't follow noble systems like those and be a bad person. They're better than many Muslims. The sheikh in the OP did a series on world religions that is excellent. It was fair and unbiased unlike the anti-Kuffar propaganda you get from morons like Zakir Naik.

Have you studied Buddhism? That's a religion I respect. Don't let the violent Burmese nutcases fool you. It's all about how to reduce suffering. The Buddah was a good mofo. A bit on the corpulent side though. Every statute of him is fat. Funny since Buddhism is about rejecting sensuality. Also, don't know why every statute of him is ugly as f*ck. He was a very civilized man.

I like Jainism too. Very peaceful and pacific religion. They use brooms to clear the path when they walk so they don't accidentally crush insects and they wear cloths on their face to avoid accidentally swallowing bugs.

That's why I think Buddhists and Jains will be pardoned by Allah. You can't follow noble systems like those and be a bad person. They're better than many Muslims. The sheikh in the OP did a series on world religions that is excellent. It was fair and unbiased unlike the anti-Kuffar propaganda you get from morons like Zakir Naik.

My best friend at university was a Buddhist. It's an interesting religion but I believe in a concrete afterlife and an omnipotent God so I didn't study it in-depth.

I think they will go to Hell if they have heard about God and refuse to believe. Heaven is the hardest place to get into. People pray multiple times a day to get in. Islam says be kind to animals as well, unless you're eating them and even then to treat them as best as you can.

I've seen slim Buddahs and i think it's Thai depiction.

My best friend at university was a Buddhist. It's an interesting religion but I believe in a concrete afterlife and an omnipotent God so I didn't study it in-depth.

I think they will go to Hell if they have heard about God and refuse to believe. Heaven is the hardest place to get into. People pray multiple times a day to get in. Islam says be kind to animals as well, unless you're eating them and even then to treat them as best as you can.

I've seen slim Buddahs and i think it's Thai depiction.
Even if they hear about Islam and they refuse, that doesn't make them kafir. It has to be presented in a rational and persuasive form, which it never is. Belief in itself is worthless. The shaytan believes in Allah. He has more evidence for Allah's existence than you do because he was in heaven and is one of the few people in history to speak to Allah. And yet he's still an evildoer. This proves that belief is insignificant in Allah's eyes. It's character that is paramount.

Non-Muslims can, and oftentimes do, have better character than Muslims. That's why you're typing this message from a non-Muslim country because your fellow Muslims drove you out of Somalia.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Even if they hear about Islam and they refuse, that doesn't make them kafir. It has to be presented in a rational and persuasive form, which it never is. Belief in itself is worthless. The shaytan believes in Allah. He has more evidence for Allah's existence than you do because he was in heaven and is one of the few people in history to speak to Allah. And yet he's still an evildoer. This proves that belief is insignificant in Allah's eyes. It's character that is paramount.

Non-Muslims can, and oftentimes do, have better character than Muslims. That's why you're typing this message from a non-Muslim country because your fellow Muslims drove you out of Somalia.

The amount of bidcah in one post

:farmajoyaab:

The Shaytaan is unique, you can't compare to him humans. His greatest sin was arrogance, and no one with pride enters heaven. Belief is the first pillar of Islam and faith is the Most important aspect of being a Muslim because without that you wouldn't even believe in your creator let alone accumulate good deeds for your aakhira.

The warlords were heathens who will be punished by Allah for their mischief.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending