What is happening to Somali men in North America?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, the hypocrisy on Sspot is strong.

Clap and jump with joy because of a madow mimicking boy who openly promotes alcohol and zina.

Trash.

I don't want to ever here you imbeciles talk about Xalimos.

Tukraq

VIP

Clap and jump with joy because of a madow mimicking boy who openly promotes alcohol and zina.

Trash.

How is it hypocrisy:mahubowtf: girls love players while men love miskeen girls:fittytousand: of course it’s diffrent standards because we value different things it’s like saying girls go for masculine guys so guys should also go for masculine girls:farole: it like you don’t understand we have opposite attraction:mugshotman: girls love men with a lot of bodies they see it as being a high quality male(hive mind, which is why polygamy exists, and they would date and share celebrities due to clout)
Men on the other hand would never willingly cuff a girl that’s been around the block:ileycry: it’s not hypocrisy it’s different values:gaasdrink:

Trash.

only fool is into those Madow wannabes. And worst of all they all rap about same stupid things, I got so much money(lies) and so many girls(lies) Having said that sweden is messed up because we have too many people who look up to gangster lifestyle and want to imitate it. these guys are lost

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
It looks pretentious. Look at their small hands touching those humongous bantu booties. It looks like a child hand. it dont make any sense yaqqee! There is a reason why Animal kingdom nature law exists! Akhas

Tukraq

VIP
only fool is into those Madow wannabes. And worst of all they all rap about same stupid things, I got so much money(lies) and so many girls(lies) Having said that sweden is messed up because we have too many people who look up to gangster lifestyle and want to imitate it. these guys are lost
Are you saying rappers don’t get all the girls and make in a day what you make a year:mjlol: I sense some jealousy :lolbron:

Are you saying rappers don’t get all the girls and make in a day what you make a year:mjlol: I sense some jealousy :lolbron:
why would I be jealous of small boys who are imitating Madows? And you really think those kids are rich and what girls are they actually getting? We are not competing for the same girls.....they are wastemen tbh.

Tukraq

VIP
why would I be jealous of small boys who are imitating Madows? And you really think those kids are rich and what girls are they actually getting? We are not competing for the same girls.....they are wastemen tbh.
If your talking about North American rappers like robin banks and kpizzle they can easily have a show sellout and pull a lot of money in one night, infect Robbin banks goes on tour with drake so we’re talking 250 thousand a show, your second part is about what girls and they can pretty much have their pick with any, since girls highly value clout and money including the ones you go for:lolbron: their waste man kulaha say this in Toronto and I can already see white and Pakistani kids necking you saying “robin banks is fire bro ahlie donta talks aboot my role model eh”:mjlol:

If your talking about North American rappers like robin banks and kpizzle they can easily have a show sellout and pull a lot of money in one night, infect Robbin banks goes on tour with drake so we’re talking 250 thousand a show, your second part is about what girls and they can pretty much have their pick with any, since girls highly value clout and money including the ones you go for:lolbron: their waste man kulaha say this in Toronto and I can already see white and Pakistani kids necking you saying “robin banks is fire bro ahlie don’t talk about my role model eh”:mjlol:

You guys went to Canada one of the richest country and safest country in the world who offers so much and you choose to imitate the most poisonous culture there is. The guy you are bigging is perect example. He is in wheelchair because people who share same lifestyle tried to kill him. How many young somalis has died because dumbasses promote the street life like its glamorous? Most of these guys are posers

Tukraq

VIP
You guys went to Canada one of the richest country and safest country in the world who offers so much and you choose to imitate the most poisonous culture there is. The guy you are bigging is perect example. He is in wheelchair because people who share same lifestyle tried to kill him. How many young somalis has died because dumbasses promote the street life like its glamorous? Most of these guys are posers
Yeah that would be the negatives of rap, it has both sides but your talking about a country that offers “so much” but they see the person doing the best there is the drakes of the world, might as well try your luck and see if you can make it big

Yeah that would be the negatives of rap, it has both sides but your talking about a country that offers “so much” but they see the person doing the best there is the drakes of the world, might as well try your luck and see if you can make it big
I understand....but drake is jewish child actor. He is not in the streets living that life. He raps about it and make profit out of them. They are the ones who takes the fake gangsterness he promotes as real. Rap is not just about the rapping....it comes with a how way of life and its not a good life. You say they get all the girls, but even if they do....is it worth being a target and having next man wanting to take your life for the pettiest reasons and constantly looking your back?

Tukraq

VIP
I understand....but drake is jewish child actor. He is not in the streets living that life. He raps about it and make profit out of them. They are the ones who takes the fake gangsterness he promotes as real. Rap is not just about the rapping....it comes with a how way of life and its not a good life. You say they get all the girls, but even if they do....is it worth being a target and having next man wanting to take your life for the pettiest reasons and constantly looking your back?
Yeah I agree with you like I said theirs good and bad, for the bad as you just explained theirs a lot of jealousy in the rap game yeah you can be a target, as for drake yeah he started out that way but now he has the Kanye types crying for forgiveness :chrisfreshhah: it is risky but if you survive and your a big star you can have billionaire potential, but yeah I guess it’s not comfy cozy job like say a doctor where your safe and not as risky

How is it hypocrisy:mahubowtf: girls love players while men love miskeen girls:fittytousand: of course it’s diffrent standards because we value different things it’s like saying girls go for masculine guys so guys should also go for masculine girls:farole: it like you don’t understand we have opposite attraction:mugshotman: girls love men with a lot of bodies they see it as being a high quality male(hive mind, which is why polygamy exists, and they would date and share celebrities due to clout)
Men on the other hand would never willingly cuff a girl that’s been around the block:ileycry: it’s not hypocrisy it’s different values:gaasdrink:

Warya, we are Muslim. I will leave it at that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts