What is a unpopular opinion you have?

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
A lot of Somali's pretend to not care about qabiils but are arguably the worst qabillist out there. They want to avoid the label but still engage in the same shit the qabillist are doing same insults same lies same shit. The worst trash in the somali community

Madd

Maddd!!!!!
A lot of Somali's pretend to not care about qabiils but are arguably the worst qabillist out there. They want to avoid the label but still engage in the same shit the qabillist are doing same insults same lies same shit. The worst trash in the somali community
Are you trying to say that potentially the open qabilist are or could be good somalis?

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
Are you trying to say that potentially the open qabilist are or could be good somalis?

Easy to watch and refute there FKD nonsense the ones who claim to be impartial but yet engage in qabillist behaviour are actual shaytaans. You know who you are dealing with the former

The open qabillist for the most part is just simply ignorant and they can be called out faster. The hidden one has more malicious intent cause they know what they are saying and doing is fucked up. Neither is good but the hidden one is worse in every way.

“The whole secret lies in confusing the enemy, so that he cannot fathom our real intent.” ― Sun Tzu.

My boi Sun tzu coming with the facts decades ago

Madd

Maddd!!!!!
I believe that the world is not a good place at all. It is easy to everyday say that the worlds is otherwise. That somehow it is good but it isn't when you think about it. That is nothing more than a lie we tell ourselves to feel good. Better even when we do the shit to get by. Iike how we lie to get by. To survive. But we do what we have to, even though this world is so harsh and difficult because we have no real other choice. That we have to live in an desolate hopeless world, that drains the good from you. It destroy you unfortunately and is all of our prisons.

Last edited:

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
There's nothing wrong with qabilism and racism - every tribe needs their own country

Qabil mixing is destructive

Also MJs are intellectually superior on average compared to all other somalis
upload_2020-2-9_16-46-12.jpeg

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
Similar to liberals sxb. Even though you detest right wingers, they are more truer. 'Better the devil you know that the one you don't'.

I understand you but can you not say the are smarter than the open one. Being an apparent qabilist is not a good look. That it is the smart thing to do, to hide your qabalayd. Only an idiot will take pride in that openly, to say reveal a shame, a behaviour we all consider bad. Would you openly show bad traits. You would fear the blowback to your reputation. Surely isn't this smart for them. To hide that bad quality.

How is being smart in that regard, viewed as them being trash? Atleast they hide it. Atleast they have the decency to conceal it from everybody else.

I never said they were smarter I just called right wingers dumb. All qabilists are dumb by default if they weren't they wouldn't be a qabilist.I just despise the ones who pretend otherwise it's more effort to deal with them.

They will get caught out eventually that's a given but the pathetic attempts of appealing as if they are impartial piss me off.

Trending