What is a unpopular opinion you have?

?????

Professional Attention Provider
Deadpool is the best marvel movie. He is also the best Marvel character.
The popular Bollywood format has been over done and used incorrectly. The industry has regressed, the golden age of Hindi cinema was in the time span of the 50s, 60s and 70s. The 2000s were the worst time. Hindi cinema has lost touch on what made it special. The songs are overly flashy, they do nothing to add character development or plot. It’s dead.
I despise the “the world is a harsh place therefore I am justified in acting like a piece of shit” being nice is perceived as being naive. The association of seeing the world as a good place is seen as a childlike mentality. It’s expected that as you grow up you’ll how harsh life is. To me, true strength is to be kind despite that.
Cats are the perfect pet, they have a sense of survival that dogs don’t. If I were to die then I’d welcome my cat eating me. They have a fire that dogs don’t. Very prideful creatures I stan

Deadpool is the best marvel movie. He is also the best Marvel character.
The popular Bollywood format has been over done and used incorrectly. The industry has regressed, the golden age of Hindi cinema was in the time span of the 50s, 60s and 70s. The 2000s were the worst time. Hindi cinema has lost touch on what made it special. The songs are overly flashy, they do nothing to add character development or plot. It’s dead.
I despise the “the world is a harsh place therefore I am justified in acting like a piece of shit” being nice is perceived as being naive. The association of seeing the world as a good place is seen as a childlike mentality. It’s expected that as you grow up you’ll how harsh life is. To me, true strength is to be kind despite that.
Cats are the perfect pet, they have a sense of survival that dogs don’t. If I were to die then I’d welcome my cat eating me. They have a fire that dogs don’t. Very prideful creatures I stan

God Help us we're indeed in trouble if we bump into this person @?????

?????

You stan Reer kabhi khushi kabhie gham you have no right to disrespect beesha Chinaweyne fix up and you like deadpool speaks volume about your character.
1: Who tf says the whole title of the movie anymore? That’s too long just say K3g
2: I’ve read the comics and his more recent upgrade to his character was nice. I suggest you check it out. When you really break it down, he is the guy who does all the dirty work so every other character can brag about their flawless morals. If he is written well he can be surprisingly fleshed out. Check out the Secret empire storyline

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
1: Who tf says the whole title of the movie anymore? That’s too long just say K3g
2: I’ve read the comics and his more recent upgrade to his character was nice. I suggest you check it out. When you really break it down, he is the guy who does all the dirty work so every other character can brag about their flawless morals. If he is written well he can be surprisingly fleshed out. Check out the Secret empire storyline

K3g? Yeah I refuse to use this ,deadpool is a ugly bastard and keeps breaking the fourth wall. Invisible Woman is the best marvel character cadaan queen who deserves the hype.

?????

K3g? Yeah I refuse to use this ,deadpool is a ugly bastard and keeps breaking the fourth wall. Invisible Woman is the best marvel character cadaan queen who deserves the hype.
You silly fool your “pure queen” has jungle fever sxb. There’s a very spicy issue where she almost gets down and dirty with Black Panther. Hell its basically confirmed that she cheated on her dead husband XAAX but hey continue stanning her I can’t judge :mybusiness::mjohreally:
upload_2020-2-9_20-2-58.jpeg

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
You silly fool your “pure queen” has jungle fever sxb. There’s a very spicy issue where she almost gets down and dirty with Black Panther. Hell its basically confirmed that she cheated on her dead husband XAAX but hey continue stanning her I can’t judge :mybusiness::mjohreally:View attachment 93813

You must have me confused with those faraaxs who hate Madows if anything I advocate for bantunimo more than anything. This is great news for me she wants the chocolate darbi saar I'll be more than happy to oblige betraying cadaan people for madows I couldn't be more happy

:tocry:

Darth Vader was actually fighting against people who were basically like the khawarij and who were leading the galaxy in the direction of a brutal civil war. We're taught to see him as a bad guy because the media is biased against him.

?????

You must have me confused with those faraaxs who hate Madows if anything I advocate for bantunimo more than anything. This is great news for me she wants the chocolate darbi saar I'll be more than happy to oblige betraying cadaan people for madows I couldn't be more happy

:tocry:
LMAO IT BACKFIRED :gucciwhat::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn:you will enjoy this then
upload_2020-2-9_20-10-20.jpeg

Somalia needs a completely centralized government based on only intellectuals. Voting candidates should be limited to a tertiary level populace.

AhmedSmelly

I am an offical nacas. too honest
Somali women are not nearly attractive as they think they are.
Out of African women there good, but compared to Ajnabi women they ain’t high on the totem pool :manny:
Somali half breeds are the best looking people I have ever seen in my life. Our genes are so weak, that they aren't even recognizable. Met a Brazilian big booty women once, she was Somali. My gus is still hard after the encounter. Manshallah, she was on fire!! 2 years later and her mini skirt is still in my mind.

Lmao
Somali half breeds are the best looking people I have ever seen in my life. Our genes are so weak, that they aren't even recognizable. Met a Brazilian big booty women once, she was Somali. My gus is still hard after the encounter. Manshallah, she was on fire!! 2 years later and her mini skirt is still in my mind.
Hauna Adabu

Trending