What is a unpopular opinion you have?

Nalle

🥰🥰🥰
Somalis are horny people. You know what they say? Bidaar is caused by having too much testosterone, why are almost all the 20-something Abdis losing their hair?!!. Also the older generations still popped out football teams despite them going through fgm, that must have been painful and torture but they couldn’t resist the urge acuudu bilaah. Caadi ma nihin and I, now know why the crazy uncontrollable habro tried to impose this crazy culture on young girls, the power is over 9000 walee!!! Somalis need FGM & MGM both abdis and halimos must undergo this torture, yes I said it:cosbyhmm::wowsweat::meleshame:

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
Somalis are horny people. You know what they say? Bidaar is caused by having too much testosterone, why are almost all the 20-something Abdis losing their hair?!!. Also the older generations still popped out football teams despite them going through fgm, that must have been painful and torture but they couldn’t resist the urge acuudu bilaah. Caadi ma nihin and I, now know why the crazy uncontrollable habro tried to impose this crazy culture on young girls, the power is over 9000 walee!!! Somalis need FGM & MGM both abdis and halimos must undergo this torture, yes I said it:cosbyhmm::wowsweat::meleshame:

Is that why my hairline is still amazing? Is this proof I'm asexual oh no that's is terrible news.

:mjcry:

MGM? I refuse to google that leave our private parts alone sounds like you enjoy pain

Nalle

🥰🥰🥰
Is that why my hairline is still amazing? Is this proof I'm asexual oh no that's is terrible news.

:mjcry:

MGM? I refuse to google that leave our private parts alone sounds like you enjoy pain
Bruh you’re definitely asexual or you are malnourished. You need to take some vitamins and get your testosterone levels checked. Heck even I’m loosing my hairline, inama caadi ma ahan the genes I’m carrying on. I‘m going to fast tomorrow. Whenever I think of lacag I lose some of my nice curly hair:deadosama:

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
Bruh you’re definitely asexual or you are malnourished. You need to take some vitamins and get your testosterone levels checked. Heck even I’m loosing my hairline, inama caadi ma ahan the genes I’m carrying on. I‘m going to fast tomorrow. Whenever I think of lacag I lose some of my nice curly hair:deadosama:

I'm 93kg and my BMI is 23 ain't noone malnourished here XD. My dad still has his hairline too but the asexual bit is still possible. Rub that castor oil in and pray it stops betraying you and get your blood checked out could have some kind of deficiency. Lacag makes you lose hair don't think of a strip club you'll go bald

:dead:

Nalle

🥰🥰🥰
I'm 93kg and my BMI is 23 ain't noone malnourished here XD. My dad still has his hairline too but the asexual bit is still possible. Rub that castor oil in and pray it stops betraying you and get your blood checked out could have some kind of deficiency. Lacag makes you lose hair don't think of a strip club you'll go bald

:dead:

wow are you for real about the asexual thing? Are you male?
If there is one thing I’m proud of it’s my hair, I take care of it on daily basis :axvmm9o:

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
wow are you for real about the asexual thing? Are you male?
If there is one thing I’m proud of it’s my hair, I take care of it on daily basis :axvmm9o:

Nah I'm joking about being asexual seems depressing but the easiest way to avoid zina I'm lowkey jealous :( . I'm a proud man today , my hair gets treated like a unwanted child let it grow long and comb it occasionally.

Nalle

🥰🥰🥰
Nah I'm joking about being asexual seems depressing but the easiest way to avoid zina I'm lowkey jealous :( . I'm a proud man today , my hair gets treated like a unwanted child let it grow long and comb it occasionally.
Nice tactics. I keep myself occupied with working out and mainly money:oops:. It makes me happy honestly. I love myself too much and don’t think I would be able to share myself with anyone else. I treat my hair like a fetus in the lab. I have a silk gambo that I sleep with so they don’t get damaged during my fights in the night, I end up losing it thou and wake up the next morning... couple of things missing along with my silky gambo, show some love to your hair cuz one day they’ll be gone:mjdontkno:

What is something you believe/think that most people would disagree with? No common opinions!

f60e96d81a570dbc11bddd6b425c1b1f051ac42b
I hate your display profile picture

Trending