What is a unpopular opinion you have?

Daacad90

Aspiring Buraanbur Artist.
I'd rather not say LMFAO we got it back so it's all gucci I forgive them. They didn't know any better civil war brings mass hysteria pretty sure my qabiil robbed homes too LMFAO
Let me rephrase that... your family got it back however many of us will be shot on spot by moryaan ma fahamtey. The government is corrupt and wont do justice unless you bribe or got a clan member.

Last edited:

Lmao
We still have houses and lands in xamar laakiin wa tuugo!:jcoleno::kendrickcry: How was that even legal! Xamar should no longer be the capital...:kanyehmm:
Wym legal? We didn’t have a gov lol and people still haven’t paid rent since the civil war lol Ik some family members that dint even know what rent is

Daacad90

HARAR SHOULD BE THE NEW CAPITAL !!!!!!
Hararaghe was a city found by somalis. It means spear in ancient somali because somalis dug a spear into the land after conquering it. You learn something new everyday.

Last edited:

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
Let me rephrase that... your family got it back however many of us will be shot by moryaan ma fahamtey. The government is corrupt and wont do justice unless you bribe or got a clan member.

Depends who robbed it some people think since they squatted there for over 20 years it belongs to them. You can still try get it back, it will just take a while.

Daacad90

Depnds who robbed it some people think since they squatted there for over 20 years it belongs to them. You can still try get it back it will just take a while.
The government doesnt do no shit. Bribing works everytime tho. Its better we address the elephant in the room rather than shying away from it. Somalia will never prosper if the tuugonimo persists.

Lmao
Depnds who robbed it some people think since they squatted there for over 20 years it belongs to them. You can still try get it back, it will just take a while.
Most people don’t have documentation. You gotta get it back by xoog :mjlol:

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
The government doesnt do no shit. Bribing works everytime tho. Its better we address the elephant in the room rather than shying away from it. Somalia will never prosper if the tuugonimo persists.

Join in the tuugnimo then ! Let's all have a royal rumble and steal from eachother. After that we can be saved by our bantu kings and queens and somalia can become a first world country!

Daacad90

Join in the tuugnimo then ! Let's all have a royal rumble and steal from eachother. After that we can be saved by our bantu kings and queens and somalia can become a first world country!
We qowmiyada Direed don't engage in such nonsense. All we want to be is quran teachers leave us out of this huuno kkk

Daacad90

I thought every clan had hitmen and shooters that ride for the qabiil :shookgabre:
We do but we are not like other Somalis we came to xamar to preach islam we act according to islam. During the civil war we fought because it was necessary. We can't help but feel like outsiders when everyone tells us to go back to ethiopia

Lmao
We do but we are not like other Somalis we came to xamar to preach islam we act according to islam. During the civil war we fought because it was necessary. We can't help but feel like outsiders when everyone tells us to go back to ethiopia
:friendhug:

Trending

Latest posts