What if Trump Wins Again?

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
It's been an entertaining four years I think & I definitely want to see four more :ftw9nwa:

@Basra eedo tell us what you think about Trump and a potential second term?
1596112125963.png

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
It's been an entertaining four years I think & I definitely want to see four more :ftw9nwa:

@Basra eedo tell us what you think about Trump and a potential second term?
View attachment 134844

Eeedo i am undecided. In a way, i want Trump to WIN. But i am afraid he is not suitable to fix this pandemic mess. We need an adult in the White house.

But also, i need Trump to WIN because of his entertainment, & him bullying China.

But again, i come back to i want Biden to WIN, so that Supreme Justice Gisburg who cannot survive another 4 years. I don't want Trump to appoint a republican for a liberal Justice seat.

I am really torn in between.

But one thing i know FOR SURE without being "undecided"??????

Ilhaan Omar needs to GO! Even if i hate the gay looking black man running against her.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Eeedo i am undecided. In a way, i want Trump to WIN. But i am afraid he is not suitable to fix this pandemic mess. We need an adult in the White house.

But also, i need Trump to WIN because of his entertainment, & him bullying China.

But again, i come back to i want Biden to WIN, so that Supreme Justice Gisburg who cannot survive another 4 years. I don't want Trump to appoint a republican for a liberal Justice seat.

I am really torn in between.

But one thing i know FOR SURE without being "undecided"??????

Ilhaan Omar needs to GO! Even if i hate the gay looking black man running against her.
That old fart Gisburg needs to DIE!!
Trump had a great chance of retaining the seat but Coronavirus pummeled his chances. He's a goner

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
That old fart Gisburg needs to DIE!!
Trump had a great chance of retaining the seat but Coronavirus pummeled his chances. He's a goner

I agree with you except the "DIE" part. Me lof my Ginsburg :(

He is down in the polls, people say that 4 years ago it was too and that it still gave the surprise at the urns. Trump won the states, but lost in the majority I think that people this time will not forget to go out and vote

Building the wall could have been fun and something to applaud the opposing the politically incorrect, but something more of game is needed at the international level. Introducing men of war age as refugees in europe can be fun too

Last edited:
Neither biden nor Trump appear competent if were being honest, one rages like a baby the other mind is almost gone.But at least biden can have a strong base to run everything for him, and hell just mimick Obama era polcies.

Theres no way Trump wins the next election outside of massive fraud.

Trending