What if the Islamic World Became a Single Country?

Status
Not open for further replies.

D2HUM8L31NE

I don't care
My problem with somalis is that they hate arabs with a passion for some reason, yet when it comes to the bantu question and the ethnic replacement in their own country that directly threatens their own survival, they somehow become cucks and welcome it.

Makes no sense to me.
I don't even know what Somalis are anymore many have lost their identity (and iq ) and don't even know who their friends and enemies are so sad

Neslihan

with hardship comes ease
I don't think is gonna happen anytime soon though. All the countries need to fix their part than in future we can consider to unite inshallah.

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
I hope i die before that time comes. I just think arabs are too racist and pitiful to ever lead nations.These are the same ppl that were harboured by habashis against their own donkey barbaric low iq cousins and nowadays ethiopians can't even live peacefully in their shitty desert without being called an abeed. Besides i don't really believe in the mixing of races it just results in conflict every time and the only time mankind were united in one cause in babylon god scattered them. Bani adam just don't mix and iblis knew that and took advantage of this. I mean you even have some niggas that want segregated jannah's...we are a strange species. Whites hate blacks, blacks hate whites, arabs hate pakis, pakis hate blacks, blacks hate blacks and jinn hate all mankind.
:farmajoyaab:

:noneck:
The prophet muhammad s.a.w already told us one of the biggest followers of dajjal will be jews and arabs and many arabs will have groups that will come against imam mahdi.
So arabs won't be leading us it'll most likely be afghans and other muslims

The prophet muhammad s.a.w already told us one of the biggest followers of dajjal will be jews and arabs and many arabs will have groups that will come against imam mahdi.
So arabs won't be leading us it'll most likely be afghans and other muslims

@Blade1

Why Afghanis and others & not a Somali? Can’t Mahdi be a Congolese or a Nigerian Muslim? Or, is there a Hadith banning Africans from the leadership of Islam? Enlighten me Sxb.

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
@Blade1

Why Afghanis and others & not a Somali? Can’t Mahdi be a Congolese or a Nigerian Muslim? Or, is there a Hadith banning Africans from the leadership of Islam? Enlighten me Sxb.
LOL im not saying imam mahdi will be Afghan all we know is that he'll be from lineage of the prophet muhammad s.a.w his ethnicity can be anything since the descendants are everywhere.
The army from khorasan who'll first fight with imam mahdi first will be from around present day Afghanistan but the fighters might be a mixture since muslims from all over the world will give bayah (allegiance) to imam mahdi.
Why would you assume Africans would be banned from being leaders are you a racist?

LOL im not saying imam mahdi will be Afghan all we know is that he'll be from lineage of the prophet muhammad s.a.w his ethnicity can be anything since the descendants are everywhere.
The army from khorasan who'll first fight with imam mahdi first will be from around present day Afghanistan but the fighters might be a mixture since muslims from all over the world will give bayah (allegiance) to imam mahdi.
Why would you assume Africans would be banned from being leaders are you a racist?

@Blade1

Given that you don’t fancy Africans like Arabs and Persians, I thought you excluded them from the leadership, tonight, you must be in a jovial mood.

So, you are waiting for Mahdi? Gartay.

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
@Blade1

Given that you don’t fancy Africans like Arabs and Persians, I thought you excluded them from the leadership, tonight, you must be in a jovial mood.

So, you are waiting for Mahdi? Gartay.
What who said I fancy arabs and Persians.
Obviously I'm waiting for mahdi who isn't

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts