What if the Islamic World Became a Single Country?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I’m sorry but I don’t want share a Country with barbaric, savage, unruly animal Arabs..

I would rather share a Country with Asian Muslims except Pakis and Indians.

Ape

Study Sunt Tzu’s, ‘Art of War’.
Its impossible. The ummayads already had too much on their hands, imagine indians, us, white people, arabs, and chinese

Ape

Study Sunt Tzu’s, ‘Art of War’.
I’m sorry but I don’t want share a Country with barbaric, savage, unruly animal Arabs..

I would rather share a Country with Asian Muslims except Pakis and Indians.
Indians are safe for the most part. I despise gulf and a few levantine arabs.

Gibiin-Udug

Somalis are beneath every race when it comes sociopolitical and you have the audacity to blame other people. gfoh
Speak for yourself. You might be at the bottom of the barrel but not Somalis.

Self hating ass !

:ileycry:
prDQ0ka.jpg

Speak for yourself. You might be at the bottom of the barrel but not Somalis.

Self hating ass !
i ain't self hating, recognizing the symptoms is essential for treating the diseases we have. but you don't see that because you are blinded by arrogance. i guess you know why iblis was exile from jannah yet you have his characteristic.

Gibiin-Udug

i ain't self hating, recognizing the symptoms is essential for treating the diseases we have. but you don't see that because you are blinded by arrogance. i guess you know why iblis was exile from jannah yet you have his characteristic.
Nobody was talking about somalis. I mentioned Arabs and your butthole itched I guess. I would have understood if Somalis were the subject but they’re not. Go build a bridge and kindly jump off.

Status
Not open for further replies.