What if the Islamic World Became a Single Country?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The majority would be Madows, Turko-Iranians, Hindis, and Austronesians.
doesn't matter. The rest of the muslim world put the arabs on pedestal, and arabs think they are entitled to muslim leadership.

don't u know muslims can't fast or break their fast unless the moon was seen by the fat saudisi?

There's no doubt the leadership would go to arabs.

I think austronesians are good folks. I can see us living peacefully with them.

VixR

Veritas
That’s what Islam was after as a political system, but it would never happen at this point. The window was missed and the grasp was weak.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
That would literally be a nightmare for us Somalis! We're the most homogeneous country in sub-Saharan Africa and we should continue to preserve that. The only time we Muslims will ever unite is if Imam Mahdi arrives and since he's not here. Somalis should only focus on uniting and strengthening each other instead.

Greater Somalia over Caliphate. :salute:

Always Lit

Everybody lies, which ones are tolerable??
the end is coming. The Hour is coming, when u see nomads poor nomads build and live in tall buildings, when people will sit infront watching mats(flat screens). Qiyama is coming. we literally live in a syfy, this world is a real life syfy. we have other living creatures we cant see. we have Jannah, we have Naar, its literally wallahi another dimension of beauty and ugliness. we live in the akhiru zamaan, what a time to be alive.

somalis need to put their pride aside and come together for the sake of Allah against our enemies and all odds, or be prepared for doom in this world and the here after.

Caliphate for the Arab world, but Greater Somalia for us. We were never ruled over by a caliphate like the Arabs, who even took orders from Turks. Instead we had our own empires and instead fought alongside the Ottomans. We should be distinguished from Arabs and other Muslims.
:samwelcome:

Always Lit

Everybody lies, which ones are tolerable??
if anyone has doubt that this wont happen then you are not a true believer.

and i think somalis somalis can have a huge say in the muslim world if they have their shit together by then since we are, as he said 99.999% muslim.
:sass2:

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Tbh we have the resources and havent even started using them. We are a full muslim country. We're the best fighters and entrepreneurs.
They need us more than we need them.
But until Imam mahdi comes it's a No since there aren't many leaders who look like they care about islam.

the end is coming. The Hour is coming, when u see nomads poor nomads build and live in tall buildings, when people will sit infront watching mats(flat screens). Qiyama is coming. we literally live in a syfy, this world is a real life syfy. we have other living creatures we cant see. we have Jannah, we have Naar, its literally wallahi another dimension of beauty and ugliness. we live in the akhiru zamaan, what a time to be alive.

somalis need to put their pride aside and come together for the sake of Allah against our enemies and all odds, or be prepared for doom in this world and the here after.
They've been saying that since king david's time. When will this hour actually come??? won't there also be a beast chasing ppl around at that time. Until i see that i will not believe that the hour is near.

:nahgirl::bell::kodaksmiley::cosbyhmm::draketf:

Tbh we have the resources and havent even started using them. We are a full muslim country. We're the best fighters and entrepreneurs.
They need us more than we need them.
But until Imam mahdi comes it's a No since there aren't many leaders who look like they care about islam.
I hope i die before that time comes. I just think arabs are too racist and pitiful to ever lead nations.These are the same ppl that were harboured by habashis against their own donkey barbaric low iq cousins and nowadays ethiopians can't even live peacefully in their shitty desert without being called an abeed. Besides i don't really believe in the mixing of races it just results in conflict every time and the only time mankind were united in one cause in babylon god scattered them. Bani adam just don't mix and iblis knew that and took advantage of this. I mean you even have some niggas that want segregated jannah's...we are a strange species. Whites hate blacks, blacks hate whites, arabs hate pakis, pakis hate blacks, blacks hate blacks and jinn hate all mankind.
:farmajoyaab:

:noneck:

I hope i die before that time comes. I just think arabs are too racist and pitiful to ever lead nations.These are the same ppl that were harboured by habashis against their own donkey barbaric low iq cousins and nowadays ethiopians can't even live peacefully in their shitty desert without being called an abeed. Besides i don't really believe in the mixing of races it just results in conflict every time and the only time mankind were united in one cause in babylon god scattered them. Bani adam just don't mix and iblis knew that and took advantage of this. I mean you even have some niggas that want segregated jannah's...we are a strange species. Whites hate blacks, blacks hate whites, arabs hate pakis, pakis hate blacks, blacks hate blacks and jinn hate all mankind.
:farmajoyaab:

:noneck:
The mahsi could be Somali we are related to the prophets and many Somalis have the name Mohamed abdullah is very common in us even our president is Mohamed abdullahi

D2HUM8L31NE

I don't care
Haha you xaarlimos think you saying no would stop the caliphate

We have a lot of gaals here disguising as Muslims trying to disunite us

We are Muslims and slaves of allah before Somali and inshallah if any nation were to fully adopt the laws of allah and establish a khalipha we will join

To all who disagree here are the words of allah and his messenger (peace and blessings be upon him)

“O you who believe! Obey Allah and obey the Messenger (Muhammad (sallallaahu ’alayhi wa sallam)), and those of you (Muslims) who are in authority.” (4:59)

Ibn `Umar (May Allah be pleased with them) reported: The Prophet (sallallaahu ’alayhi wa sallam) said, “It is obligatory upon a Muslim to listen (to the ruler) and obey whether he likes it or not, except when he is ordered to do a sinful thing; in such case, there is no obligation to listen or to obey.”
[Al-Bukhari and Muslim].

This is talking about us

Anas (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: The Messenger of Allah (sallallaahu ’alayhi wa sallam) said, “Hear and obey even if an Abyssinian slave whose head is like a raisin is placed in authority over you.”
[Al-Bukhari].

Proof even if a random person from someone's tribe is given rulership we still have to obey

Abu Hurairah (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: The Messenger of Allah (sallallaahu ’alayhi wa sallam) said, “It is obligatory upon you to listen and obey the orders of the ruler in prosperity and adversity, whether you are willing or unwilling, or when someone is given undue preference to you.”
[Muslim]

Abu Bakrah (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: I heard Messenger of Allah (sallallaahu ’alayhi wa sallam) saying, “He who insults the rulers Allah will insult him.”
[At-Tirmidhi].

Having pride is haram , feeling you are over someone because of colour or tribe is haraam except by piety

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
My problem with somalis is that they hate arabs with a passion for some reason, yet when it comes to the bantu question and the ethnic replacement in their own country that directly threatens their own survival, they somehow become cucks and welcome it.

Makes no sense to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts