"What if Ethiopia was a superpower?"

Ethiopians are pretty well off in the west. They have the highest median household income and are the most well horn diaspora. Somalis have got a lot catching up to do.

Ethiopians are pretty well off in the west. They have the highest median household income and are the most well horn diaspora. Somalis have got a lot catching up to do.
They aren't that well off lol. They are below even African Americans.

In terms Of individual success, Ilhan Omar is by far the most successful Horner immigrant.

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian πŸ‡©πŸ‡― | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΄
VIP
He gets destroyed on Reddit daily wallahi it’s never began for him. I’ll never forget when he made a whole 50 minute long video about a impending American civil war πŸ’€
Bro look at his recent video. πŸ’€πŸ’€

Khaemwaset

VIP
Depends, some of them are typical upper class of their native countries migrating west to become middle class.

But then you have the rest which are average horner "refugee"

Khaemwaset

VIP
It was going to until death came early to Meles Zenawi and now Ethiopia is back to the 80s situation.
Ethiopia as a nation was finished before meles. Salassie doing his shit and then the commies taking over and doing their shit. It was over for πŸ‡ͺπŸ‡Ή.

Eritrea has A better chance of becoming a developed nation if it actually had a smart leader that invests instead of a dictator. It doesn't have internal fractures to my knowledge.

Yami

4th Emir of the Akh Right Movement
Bro look at his recent video. πŸ’€πŸ’€

I unfortunately subjected myself to that second video back in July. Was the last thing I seen from him.

now this guy even went a step further. Was colonialism good? Ok, I’ll watch this retardfest just for your entertainment nigga. I’ll come back here to tell you what I think of it after I’m done πŸ’€

Ethiopia as a nation was finished before meles. Salassie doing his shit and then the commies taking over and doing their shit. It was over for πŸ‡ͺπŸ‡Ή.

Eritrea has A better chance of becoming a developed nation if it actually had a smart leader that invests instead of a dictator. It doesn't have internal fractures to my knowledge.
When Meles came to power everyone was talking about Ethiopia becoming an African regional power and when he was gone that all went away as Ethiopia is approaching to the level of a failed state under Abiy Ahmed

Thalassocracy

Ψ³Ψ¨Ψ­Ψ§Ω† اللهِ ΩˆΨ¨Ψ­Ω…Ψ―ΩΩ‡ Free Palestine
The way ethiopia is position geographically, it will always be a extractive colony of the Arabian peninsula

Depends, some of them are typical upper class of their native countries migrating west to become middle class.

But then you have the rest which are average horner "refugee"
Most have done pretty well for themselves in the states/ australia. Ethiopians have a pretty good median household income compared to somalis.

Khaemwaset

VIP
Most have done pretty well for themselves in the states/ australia. Ethiopians have a pretty good median household income compared to somalis.
Most Horners I've seen in Australia seem good. The states is again hit or miss. If you visit DC you will see lots of Habashi buisness booming.

In Europe/UK I cannot say the same. They are just a small ethnic in a sea of other ethnics cramped into ghetto blocks in Londonstan.

Bazed

Tired.
VIP
He gets destroyed on Reddit daily wallahi it never began for him. I’ll never forget when he made a whole 50 minute long video about a impending American civil war πŸ’€
Yooo I remember that. I think there's a whole community now documenting his stupid shit. This is probably my favorite video taking him apart, but I honestly love the stupid maps he has as thumbnails.

Khaemwaset

VIP
This guy is itching for some incel rebellion or something. I genuinely believe he dreams about being some sort of Napoleon for these guy.
He says in both videos and in others that he's a "right winger"

Yami

I unfortunately subjected myself to that second video back in July. Was the last thing I seen from him.

now this guy even went a step further. Was colonialism good? Ok, I’ll watch this retardfest just for your entertainment nigga. I’ll come back here to tell you what I think of it after I’m done πŸ’€
@Idrus of course this airhead whatifalthist wasted 40 minutes of my time just to not answer the video title at the last minute πŸ’€

Yami

This guy is itching for some incel rebellion or something. I genuinely believe he dreams about being some sort of Napoleon for these guy.
He always has to mention in every upload something regarding the male virginity rate. Even in the colonist upload idrus linked he somehow managed to mention it. In what world does colonialism have to do with your lack of pussy

Khaemwaset

VIP
@Idrus of course this airhead whatifalthist wasted 40 minutes of my time just to not answer the video title at the last minute πŸ’€
I couldn't watch past 15 minutes despite opening it three times in the past few weeks. Honestly boring or plain stupid content

Bazed

Tired.
VIP
He says in both videos and in others that he's a "right winger"
You can tell. I just enjoy the silly videos and laugh at some of the statements. He legit says stuff like "the US would have won the Vietnam war if not for growing lack of support in the states", "the Korean and Vietnam war were basically the same thing".

Bazed

Tired.
VIP
He always has to mention in every upload something regarding the male virginity rate. Even in the colonist upload idrus linked he somehow managed to mention it. In what world does colonialism have to do with your lack of pussy
Bro is struggling to fight his demons. Sometimes they slip out onto his YouTube video scripts.

Khaemwaset

VIP
Bro is struggling to fight his demons. Sometimes the slip out onto his YouTube video scripts.
Male virginity is a huge topic among his pears, the cadaan right wing.
They don't get any es which is why their personality is like this. Or maybe it's the other way?

Latest posts