"What if Ethiopia was a superpower?"

Yami

4th Emir of the Akh Right Movement
@Idrus of course this airhead whatifalthist wasted 40 minutes of my time just to not answer the video title at the last minute 💀
I’ll summarize the upload since you only watched 15 minutes @Idrus

- cadaans ushered in a new age that benefited the ooga boogas they conquered.

- cadaans were actually good people way more moral than the ooga boogas. Look at how the Brit’s banned slavery!

- cadaans did do some bad. Lots of ooga boogas killed in the Congo however, advancements in medicine saved even more ooga booga lives in the coming years so colonization was still worth it.

- cadaans had a good reason to be racist to ooga boogas in the new world. They had gods that looked like Satan! They ate hearts! They didn’t look human! (Then Proceeds to make an analogy comparing Cali beysteen to literal fucking aliens from avatar , couldn’t believe what I was hearing at this point)

- cadaans actually killed more cadaans than ooga boogas. They should be grateful that we were so kind to them. My Irish ancestors got destroyed by the Brit’s for example.

and that’s pretty much the video. 💀

Bazed

Tired.
VIP
Male virginity is a huge topic among his pears, the cadaan right wing.
They don't get any es which is why their personality is like this. Or maybe it's the other way?
I honestly don't get it though. I've seen some of the most orc looking cadaan men get women. Perhaps if they spent more time lifting weights instead of making up reasons "why communism never works" they'd have better luck.

Alternatively they can try the classic method of settling down with a east Asian woman. Hear they love the cadaan men, even the subpar ones.

Last edited:

Bazed

Tired.
VIP
I’ll summarize the upload since you only watched 15 minutes @Idrus

- cadaans ushered in a new age that benefited the ooga boogas they conquered.

- cadaans were actually good people way more moral than the ooga boogas. Look at how the Brit’s banned slavery!

- cadaans did do some bad. Lots of ooga boogas killed in the Congo however, advancements in medicine saved even more ooga booga lives in the coming years so colonization was still worth it.

- cadaans had a good reason to be racist to ooga boogas in the new world. They had gods that looked like Satan! They ate hearts! They didn’t look human! (Then Proceeds to make an analogy comparing Cali beysteen to literal fucking aliens from avatar , couldn’t believe what I was hearing at this point)

- cadaans actually killed more cadaans than ooga boogas. They should be grateful that we were so kind to them. My Irish ancestors got destroyed by the Brit’s for example.

and that’s pretty much the video. 💀
BwPiHC2nwJGbV119gjZ29AzknfiyXcVB4oHgfQgse_M.jpg

Look at this shit. 😂😂

Bazed

Tired.
VIP
Cattle herders in the central Congo? The f*ck is this prick smoking?
What gets me about that map is how he labeled us goat herders. Anyone with passing knowledge of Somali history would know that we had a highly urbanized and literate society. He could legit Google this and find it out but he's just too brain dead. For f*ck sake the Geledi sultanate during its apex was at one point even capable of extracting regular tribute payments from the Sultan of Oman. Come on man, read a book. 😭😭😭

I don't think he understands nomadic =/= illiterate barbarian.

Yami

What gets me about that map is how he labeled us goat herders. Anyone with passing knowledge of Somali history would know that we had a highly urbanized and literate society. He could legit Google this and find it out but he's just too brain dead. For f*ck sake the Geledi sultanate during its apex was at one point even capable of extracting regular tribute payments from the Sultan of Oman. Come on man, read a book. 😭😭😭

He’s too busy dick riding habeshas to hear this criticism out. At least call us camel herders though everybody with basic knowledge of Malis knows we love our camels more than airhead goats

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian 🇩🇯 | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 🇸🇴
VIP
Somali peninsula was more urbanised than Habadh though?? Mogadishu, zelia, harar ect.

Ethiopia was a feudal states with everyone living in farms lorded by different "Ras". The Habashi emperor moved around Abyssinia in a tent. They didn't have a proper capital like those in Ajuran for example.

And why is there random green bits in wets Africa labeled "Illiterate urban peoples" in Northern Nigeria, part of the green, it had states like the sokoto caliphate. How can they have urban medieval life with no literate people? West Africa used Arabic in government and education. Since all the civilisation in West Africa was all muslim.

And what Compelled homeboy to label most of Africa illiteral cattle herders but somalis are the only literate "herding" society. Most of the "illiterate cattle herders" were Bantu Farmers what is bro on about. 😂😂

And Somalis herded mainly Camels not Goats.

The more I look at this map the more BS I see 😂😂

Yami

Somali peninsula was more urbanised than Habadh though?? Mogadishu, zelia, harar ect.

Ethiopia was a feudal states with everyone living in farms lorded by different "Ras". The Habashi emperor moved around Abyssinia in a tent. They didn't have a proper capital like those in Ajuran for example.

And why is there random green bits in wets Africa labeled "Illiterate urban peoples" in Northern Nigeria, part of the green, it had states like the sokoto caliphate. How can they have urban medieval life with no literate people? West Africa used Arabic in government and education. Since all the civilisation in West Africa was all muslim.

And what Compelled homeboy to label most of Africa illiteral cattle herders but somalis are the only literate "herding" society. Most of the "illiterate cattle herders" were Bantu Farmers what is bro on about. 😂😂

Bro should stick to his incel theories. The BBC continent is clearly not in his expertise

Bazed

Tired.
VIP

I won't lie Ethiopia might have the greatest PR ever. They are able to get cadaans to believe in their hype. I like how stuff like Timbuktu is just disregarded by these people, like scholars from north Africa didn't help facilitate development of knowledge within west Africa. Granted a lot of it was concentrated in elite but that was no different from Europe. Majority of Europeans that went to Africa were probably equally illiterate as the natives.

To be fair, a lot of Somalis *were* nomadic. Nomadism was a defining characteristic of our people but of course, there are nuances to this. There were plenty of urban centres in Somalia like Mogadishu, Merca, Barawe, Zeila and Berbera but these all existed in the coast. Therefore I believe its more accurate to depict the inner parts of Somalia (Ogaden) to be goat herders while the Benadir coast and the north should be literate civilization.

Khaemwaset

VIP
I won't lie Ethiopia might have the greatest PR ever. They are able to get cadaans to believe in their hype. I like how stuff like Timbuktu is just disregarded by these people, like scholars from north Africa didn't help facilitate development of knowledge within west Africa. Granted a lot of it was concentrated in elite but that was no different from Europe. Majority of Europeans that went to Africa were probably equally illiterate as the natives.
The sahel in West Africa houses the empires of Mali, Ghana, songhai and cities of knowledge like Timbuktu but they're disregarded because they are Muslim.

But a feudal society like Abyssinia that stayed in their mountains cut off the coastline by Arabs for a thousand years straight gets treated as a beacon of civilisation in Africa by the west. It's simply because they are chritisan. West African muslims in the sahel had much more going than Christian horn.

Khaemwaset

VIP
To be fair, a lot of Somalis *were* nomadic. Nomadism was a defining characteristic of our people but of course, there are nuances to this. There were plenty of urban centres in Somalia like Mogadishu, Merca, Barawe, Zeila and Berbera but these all existed in the coast. Therefore I believe its more accurate to depict the inner parts of Somalia (Ogaden) to be goat herders while the Benadir coast and the north should be literate civilization.
Somali peninsula should have been a patchwork. Some areas, especially south and hararghe, bale should've been agrarian. The arid lands in North and galbeed should've been listed as nomadic. The river system in Koonfurta should've been labeled agrarian as well. The major old Cities should've been highlighted. Painting Somalis as one picture is always gonna be wrong. Somali peninsula is huge. Ogaden is nearly the size of Germany ffs.

Yami

Ah yes I notice so many goats in the background of this video :mjlol:

Bazed

Tired.
VIP
I agree however thats simply not what this guy does. If someone was to speak on a subject they should either do extensive research or consult experts in the matter.

Bazed

Tired.
VIP
The sahel in West Africa houses the empires of Mali, Ghana, songhai and cities of knowledge like Timbuktu but they're disregarded because they are Muslim.

But a feudal society like Abyssinia that stayed in their mountains cut off the coastline by Arabs for a thousand years straight gets treated as a beacon of civilisation in Africa by the west. It's simply because they are chritisan. West African muslims in the sahel had much more going than Christian horn.
They're really holding a subconscious grudge over the crusades.

Yami

Habeshas peaked in the 7th century. It's been lowkey bleak for them the moment Islam showed on the world map :dead: 1000 AD - now has just been wars between them & Islamic lowlanders then later their tree worshipers cousins that ended up converting to islam soon anyways lol.

Even the so called W for Habeshas in the first Italiano - Ethiopian war ended up with the Solomonic dynasty just snaking out Eritrea. Something almost NOBODY mentions. Is it really a victory if you have to give up your coastline? :drakekidding:

Last edited:

techsamatar

I put Books to the Test of Life
Thank God that There is an imminent civil conflict brewing in Ethiopia. Some argue that Western powers, particularly the Americans, have wearied of considering them as obedient allies. Now, it seems they will face the consequences of the civil war they indirectly supported and ignited, all to destabilize Somalia and maintain their dominance in the Horn of Africa. These powers, along with Kenya, believe that international financiers and plutocrats are content with this situation. Eritrean President even mentioned that these external entities persistently fund rebels in Somalia, creating turmoil in the Horn, exploiting the coastline, and preventing Somalis from regrouping and uniting. They are the ones financing clan wars by supplying arms and supporting groups like Al Kebab, even though there's supposed to be a ban on arms trade.

Khaemwaset

VIP
Thank God that There is an imminent civil conflict brewing in Ethiopia. Some argue that Western powers, particularly the Americans, have wearied of considering them as obedient allies. Now, it seems they will face the consequences of the civil war they indirectly supported and ignited, all to destabilize Somalia and maintain their dominance in the Horn of Africa. These powers, along with Kenya, believe that international financiers and plutocrats are content with this situation. Eritrean President even mentioned that these external entities persistently fund rebels in Somalia, creating turmoil in the Horn, exploiting the coastline, and preventing Somalis from regrouping and uniting. They are the ones financing clan wars by supplying arms and supporting groups like Al Kebab, even though there's supposed to be a ban on arms trade.
The ban on arms trade is only to government forces. But Al shabab and clam millitia get all the guns they want 👳🏿‍♀️🤝🤵🏼

Bazed

Tired.
VIP
If Ethiopia goes out like Yugoslavia I might cry tears of joy.

Trending

Latest posts