What I think users on here look like

kind of look like a Somali trisha paytas but tall, brown/dark skin, long curly hair, hairy upper lip, a prominent widows peak, bulbous nose, a large fat mole under your chin, and uneven eyelids
Word for word
Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

Baarisiyomoos

buuq iyo balaayo 🫧
kind of look like a Somali trisha paytas but tall, brown/dark skin, long curly hair, hairy upper lip, a prominent widows peak, bulbous nose, a large fat mole under your chin, and uneven eyelids
:mjlol:this is so funny i don’t know where to start. some details are wrong and others are true

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I can do a decent job at a self-description. I strongly recommend speaking to your virtues, character traits and features.

Soft, round, shiny, yet deep-set eyes of a fable but don't lie. Simultaneously will read the most innocuous details about you like a spy. Clear cinnamon visage dipped in caramel. Raven hair with the movement and character of waves. Polite and reasonable but checks those that misbehave. The neck of a high tower, proportions with balance with many talents. With features and a bone structure that looks laid out by a skillful mason. Complemented by a temperament and manner that is chastened. 5'6 but commands soft power by leading with kindness and moving in silence. Despite being 48 kg has the psychological strength and will of a giant.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Who else wants me to guess??? ❤️
Crooked fingers is that supposed to mean I got arthritis??

:deadrose:
The rest is kinda accurate. I do laugh and smile a lot but the lines aren’t that visible. I do have a beard but it’s trimmed. And if by light brown you mean mariin than yea that’s me

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I am so glad I didn't get tagged. Being irrelevant is lowkey a blessing.
Being invisible means you can come and go as you please. In an era of hypervisibility where online voyeurism and actively oversharing are encouraged, you set yourself apart.

Trending

Latest posts