What I think users on here look like

@attash - I feel like you are tall and lanky with a horrible posture, u have short curly and defined hair, brown skin, your eyes are too spaced out and ur nose is long and slim, you have tiny basically paper thin lips, and a light stubble, you have very long and dark eyelashes tho πŸ€”

@Killamenace78 - You have prominent dark shadow under your eyes which makes clear just how terminally online you are - you sacrifice sleep for trolling, you don’t have a beard because you can’t grow one yet, you are tall but very skinny, however you have short arms so you just look comical and like a cartoon character, you have a chubby cheeks and a baby face which gives the illusion that you are a miskeen… but are you 🀨 you chew on your nails too much

@Sophisticate - you did a good job of describing yourself although a little funny, I can almost picture you 😍 I may have seen ur face reveal before I think

@CurrentlyOnline - I feel like you wear glasses, long face but with harmonious features, I feel like you have large almond shaped eyes with sparkly brown orbs, either a fantaax or very straight white perfect teeth (maybe both?), you are tall and around 5’7/5’8, long arms that almost brush your knees and a funny boisterous laugh that makes others laugh more

@empressjamila - you have long pretty hair that you take a good care of, light skin, your face is a little chubby but the rest of you is slim, 127 degree gonial angle, small eyebrows with barley any hair and I feel like you are very beautiful.

@CDG89 - I even went thru ur account to make my description more accurate but I couldn’t even find anything :meleshame:you are short ish around 5’4 or less, you have a squeaky high-pitched voice, pretty eyebrows and you have bowlegs!

@Aseer - you have a miserable face, you rarely ever laugh loud, you look angry at the world for existing, if you read mangas then you kinda look like L but a blackie version, you wear oversized hoodies to hide yourself, tall with decent features, but you scare the hoes away. Smile brother 😊

@Jiron - you are light skin and very fat (100kgs).

@guycalledAmin - is your name amin 🧐, you are quite short for your age (I think you are late 20s early 30s) but your extroverted persona makes you feel bigger, you wear thobes pretty often, curly hair, a little of a chubby guy, you have a beard like chunkz but it’s a little patchy, and you have a small mouth with large teeth

@Sup - i have a positive perception of you! You are dark skin, you have long hair that your parents always tell you to cut although you are losing hair by the day which stresses you out I feel like, you are very lanky too, you have a big smile but your teeth are also big… you have buck teeth, you have a large forehead which makes your face look large and a large zygomatic bone which makes your features look too small, you resemble ed from ed, edd and eddy

@Keep it a boqol - You are a little fat, have tiny teeth with gaps in between them, very short fingernails because you chew on them however your toenails are the opposite and have grown excessively because you never cut them, very tall with large shoulders which means you take up a lot of space, large beard which occasionally has lints in them, and u have curly long hair that u sometimes braid but in a pigtails style. I feel like your name has Abdi in it.

@techsamatar - you are a brown/light skin, have a long face but with harmonious features just like @CurrentlyOnline, u keep ur hair short and that’s all I can guess even thought I’m assuming that’s you in your pfp πŸ₯² but I think you are very tall
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian πŸ‡©πŸ‡― | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΄
VIP
Who else wants me to guess??? ❀️
I've got a connected beard now sxb it's growing in kkkk. I used to have my hair grown alot but I've cut like 5 inches off now it's on my shoulders. And you don't need to mention the legs :icon lol:

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
@attash - I feel like you are tall and lanky with a horrible posture, u have short curly and defined hair, brown skin, your eyes are too spaced out and ur nose is long and slim, you have tiny basically paper thin lips, and a light stubble, you have very long and dark eyelashes tho πŸ€”

@Killamenace78 - You have prominent dark shadow under your eyes which makes clear just how terminally online you are - you sacrifice sleep for trolling, you don’t have a beard because you can’t grow one yet, you are tall but very skinny, however you have short arms so you just look comical and like a cartoon character, you have a chubby cheeks and a baby face which gives the illusion that you are a miskeen… but are you 🀨 you chew on your nails too much

@Sophisticate - you did a good job of describing yourself although a little funny, I can almost picture you 😍 I may have seen ur face reveal before I think

@CurrentlyOnline - I feel like you wear glasses, long face but with harmonious features, I feel like you have large almond shaped eyes with sparkly brown orbs, either a fantaax or very straight white perfect teeth (maybe both?), you are tall and around 5’7/5’8, long arms that almost brush your knees and a funny boisterous laugh that makes others laugh more

@empressjamila - you have long pretty hair that you take a good care of, light skin, your face is a little chubby but the rest of you is slim, 127 degree gonial angle, small eyebrows with barley any hair and I feel like you are very beautiful.

@CDG89 - I even went thru ur account to make my description more accurate but I couldn’t even find anything :meleshame:you are short ish around 5’4 or less, you have a squeaky high-pitched voice, pretty eyebrows and you have bowlegs!

@Aseer - you have a miserable face, you rarely ever laugh loud, you look angry at the world for existing, if you read mangas then you kinda look like L but a blackie version, you wear oversized hoodies to hide yourself, tall with decent features, but you scare the hoes away. Smile brother 😊
I am 6 foot barely scratched the surface from 5 foot, and God forbid that I read mangas. And wdym? I always smile
creepy smile GIF

techsamatar

I put Books to the Test of Life
@Jiron - you are light skin and very fat (100kgs).

@guycalledAmin - is your name amin 🧐, you are quite short for your age (I think you are late 20s early 30s) but your extroverted persona makes you feel bigger, you wear thobes pretty often, curly hair, a little of a chubby guy, you have a beard like chunkz but it’s a little patchy, and you have a small mouth with large teeth

@Sup - i have a positive perception of you! You are dark skin, you have long hair that your parents always tell you to cut although you are losing hair by the day which stresses you out I feel like, you are very lanky too, you have a big smile but your teeth are also big… you have buck teeth, you have a large forehead which makes your face look large and a large zygomatic bone which makes your features look too small, you resemble ed from ed, edd and eddy

@Keep it a boqol - You are a little fat, have tiny teeth with gaps in between them, very short fingernails because you chew on them however your toenails are the opposite and have grown excessively because you never cut them, very tall with large shoulders which means you take up a lot of space, large beard which occasionally has lints in them, and u have curly long hair that u sometimes braid but in a pigtails style. I feel like your name has Abdi in it.

@techsamatar - you are a brown/light skin, have a long face but with harmonious features just like @CurrentlyOnline, u keep ur hair short and that’s all I can guess even thought I’m assuming that’s you in your pfp πŸ₯² but I think you are very tall
Yh am pretty tall due to being breastfed until 2 :russsmug:@CurrentlyOnline I think you and I are meant to be, Coming to Kangaroo land.

Last edited:

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian πŸ‡©πŸ‡― | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΄
VIP

Trending

Latest posts